Sign in to follow this  
hawkeye2816

Pressurization

After the 1.1 patch, I can't seem to get cabin pressurization to work.  Searching around, it looks like the "pressurization dump" switch is in the "dump" position, but I can't change it.  Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks, found it

I don't use facebook at all myself, I avoid it.

Before I install 1.1 does anyone else have the pressurization problem ?

Didn't even know it was modelled

The pressurisation has been killed by v1.1 . ....the cabin climbs at the same rate as the aircraft.

The dump switch seems to be in the right place and can be clicked when you manage to get the right view so that's not the problem.

The EGT still needs editing in v1.1

I couldn't recommend this to anyone in its current state.

Reply from Alabeo

A: Make sure that you have the cabin vent lever in and the red cover down on the pressurization panel. 
In order to pull in the cabin vent lever, you must have selected a different mode than off on the press source, the cabin press switch up and the red cover closed.

I was running in windowed mode so Tool Tips was confirming that I'd set things correctly and it still wouldn't work. The cabin was still climbing at 2000fpm.

I put the mouse over the cabin altitude selector and for some strange reason it showed 21000ft. I slowly wound that down to 8000 using Windows Tool Tips to read the selected altitude.

Now it works just fine albeit a bit awkward.

Thanks, found it

I don't use facebook at all myself, I avoid it.

Before I install 1.1 does anyone else have the pressurization problem ?

Didn't even know it was modelled

I have to agree with you regarding Facebook, but I've found they update their Facebook pages more frequently with news, pending releases, and newest photos much quicker than their websites. I only view Facebook as a guest :Tounge:

There is the Cabin Vent knob below the red guarded Cabin Press switch. For some reason, this now defaults to the out vent position. The click spot is slightly below the knob and the knob will push in and allow pressurization. 

• Upvote 1