Sign in to follow this  
caaront

WHOOOOOOOOPIE! XBOX ONE 360 controller makes this a game changer and must have

My goodnight o'mighty Friday, I cannot believe I ever thought negatively about CP.

I got an XBOX ONE 360 controller for Windows, for $25.

Yes just $25, there were two on clearance at WM on a hanger with the little lock on it, I had an electronics guy get one of them for me and when I went to pay out it rang up $50.

I said "Hold the reigns now, that was priced at $25 on the hanger it was on, I do not want it at that price."

We went and looked, and it was, he asked the dept mgr and she noticed whomever had put the products there had not switched out the price, and said "Let him have it for $25" they removed the price off the hanger too.

Anyhow, I struggled with the settings, but had an epiphany, and got her working inside and out, and can also hit a button on the controller and transfer panning in VC to the joystick hatswitch (Ooh, I must see if I can do it with Track IR, if I can it will make me happier than a dead pig in the sunshine) and I am a believer now, and I am so excited I can do the happy dance.

Thank you for such a wonderful product, I love it.

• Upvote 1

Aaron Tirrell

Shoot low boys, they're riding miniature horses!

I am happier than a tick on dog, I can just switch back and forth from CP to T-IR.

May experiment with the work around later, but to tell the truth I am pretty happy with it like this.

Aaron Tirrell

from

worst purchase ever!

to

happier than a dead pig in the sunshine

in just a few weeks....thats quite an impressive transformation for sure ;)

• Upvote 2

I am bi-polar, and was out of my crazy meds, I felt horrible for being a jerk.

Oh yeah, the marked down clearance price for the controller was $50, so I saved however much off the original price, then I saved $25.

A little video I made:

Aaron Tirrell