Sign in to follow this  
charlie130

GNS 530 not working in Orbx Lancair

In P3d v3, in the Orbx Lancair, just reinstalled from the FTX Central v3 panel.

From the FTX Central v3 Config panel, I select the RXP 530 gauge and it does not install. Instead I see a Reality Graphic displayed in the cockpit, but no gauges.

Any idea what's wrong?

Regards

David

Hi David,

I've been absent a bit - but unless something changed - the RXP products aren't compatible with P3D... If they are - I have some planes to modify...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Yes the new GNS WAAS simulation product is coming soon! It will be compatible with all major simulators and will come with goodies too!

I can't wait to have you try it out!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Yes the new GNS WAAS simulation product is coming soon! It will be compatible with all major simulators and will come with goodies too!

I can't wait to have you try it out!

Great news.

I have a few models that would benefit from an upgrade. Would the weather radar also work. I recall fitting it into the PMDG J41 with success.

Cheers

David.

The WX 500 Radar would work once we work on a new version for the new simulators, which hopefully is on our list right after our Garmin simulations release, or maybe in the middle of it.

This is the kind of product which is strongly coupled to the sim because we 'peek' inside the simulator to gather specific weather data like the usual atmospheric values, but also the actual 3D clouds in the sim, and there is no SDK for this to make it genuinely compatible with any version of FS for example.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

This is the kind of product which is strongly coupled to the sim because we 'peek' inside the simulator to gather specific weather data like the usual atmospheric values, but also the actual 3D clouds in the sim, and there is no SDK for this to make it genuinely compatible with any version of FS for example.

Very interesting. Finding a way to "see" rain drops and turbulence, that's not really "there", because its all a simulated reality!

I use FSGRW and REX Soft Clouds Texture Direct. The Aerosoft Airbus and Majestic Dash 8 are the only aircraft I have that poses a weather radar. Aerosoft have a good display that I find reasonably accurate, but with a bit of "over drawing" of weather at times. But it adds "suspension of disbelief", which is the aim of a flight simulator.

The WX 500 I put in the PMDG J41, back in FSX, was the best I have seen.

I wish you luck and look forward to perhaps seeing it available soon. It would be nice if developers would add a configurator, to their aircraft, in future So we can buy the gauge and then one click install it!

Regards

Savid