Sign in to follow this  
Sergej_Germany

Cant download New Updates and Airport i bought in Central 3

Hello Guys,

i have used orbx central 2 for a long time, yesterday ive updated or better say installed center 3 i bought a new airport.

the open LC and Global base is showing up that they are registred and everything seems ok, untill i start to update the libraries or install dubrovnik airport

PLease take a look on the error massage while trying to download all.

Thank you in advance for help! so i can play simulator with the latest version with central 3 and my new airport.

i use windows 7 ultimate 64x all running perfect+addons.

Please take a look on the pictures attached:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyo7u1brvu4vz34/errorlog.jpg?dl=0

Thank you very much in advance!!

Sergej from Germany

Did you transfer your license from FSS to OrbxDirect already?

You might be better off asking this on the official Orbx support forum: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/ This subforum here is unofficial and no one from Orbx usually comes here, only other Prbx users. That screenshots needs some official attention.  :wink:

Hello J van E thank you!!

i think i transferred it, can you tell me how to do this to work properly. if not is ok i will aks the offical crew members with a ticker support.!

thank you!

Hello J van E thank you!!

i think i transferred it, can you tell me how to do this to work properly. if not is ok i will aks the offical crew members with a ticker support.!

thank you!

It is explained in great detail, better than I can ever do, in this official topic on the Orbx forum:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/123940-how-to-use-orbxdirect-and-ftxcentral-v3-a-step-by-step-guide/

Skip the first 4 screenshots: the 5th begins with the transfer explanation.

I can tell you a trick! IVE GOT IT WORK!!

haha easier it cant be. Just came the Idea to start windows in the mode with only the network drivers, and than started the download of the airport, NO PROBLEMS, finished and than update to newest libraries, NO PROBLEMS! than started Windows normaly everything is fine now...

But thanks for your suggestion. If this trick didnt work i would try it your way!

Cheers,

Sergej