Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

The best ww1 sim...

Let me start by thanking AVSIM, in the person of our Jim, for having created this two sub-forums and the 777 section.

The idea is to call the attention of all simmers to this tittles, because just as DCS, they really deserve to be looked at, if not for other reason at least for the sake of enjoying what I believe to be the best ever flight dynamics, all of the three.

I also bought RoF long about 2 yrs ago, but seldom start it because my simmer time is shared between il2 and DCS, helicopter flying in DCS and also it's great ww2 modules, and ww2 in il2 with all of it's specific and great immersion.

But Rise of Flight shares with il-2 Battle of... the excellence of the flight dynamics, which were actually inherited from RoF by il2.

Although using "old" programming techniques and being still 32 bit, truth is graphically and flight dynamics wise, just as il2, RoF is simply amazing.

The future may bring the merge of both tittles into a single platform, but RoF will have to migrate to 64 bit, and il2 is just about to go DX11 too.

So, for 1C / 777, with both of their titles, the Future is Great! and for us users too :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...