Sign in to follow this  
valentine1560

FO Not Working Properly PMDG 737

Hi,

i have been using the NGX Reboot for about 3 weeks and everything has been ok. Nevertheless, it suddenly developed a problem and the FO does not carryout the electrical power up or preliminary preflight. It's unable to flip any switches or do anything other than read checklist.

When I click on PF on the secondary panel all that shows is "Set up" while the clock counts down. In the config I have the FO setup to perform the electrical power up and preliminary preflight but it's not working. It used to work properly before now all it does it read checklists.

Sim market order no:1543995

Stopping working out of the blue is interesting.

Best to start fresh:

Step 1:

Manually delete this file:

C:\Users\**********your user name*********\AppData\Roaming\FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG737NGXRB\SavedData\FS2CrewData.ini

Step 2:

Re-install and re-activate FS2Crew.

the FO does not carryout the electrical power up or preliminary preflight. It's unable to flip any switches or do anything other than read checklist.

It's a real world problem too.  :smile: 

blaustern

• Upvote 1

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Thanks for your help so far, but I followed your recommendations step by step and it didn't work. FO still not doing power up, preliminary preflight and preflight even though enable to do so in the config panel. Interestingly when I go flying though, FO works correctly from top of descent all the way to parking. 

Thinking about it more, I'm pretty sure the explanation is you have a problem with your panel state files.

You probably overwrite the PMDG stock ones with a custom version, and that's tripping up things.

Please re-install the 737 aircraft to restore your panel state files.

Remember to use the stock PMDG panel state files.

Best,

I uninstalled my pmdg 737 basepack and expansion pack. Then uninstalled fs2crew ngx reboot and deleted its folder from my app data. Thereafter, I reinstalled the PMDG basepack, expansion pack and fs2crew ngx reboot.

There was no change. FO still does not work from cold and dark panel state or the others.