Sign in to follow this  
realkewl

Flyinside and OpusFSI

Is there anything I need to do special in order for Flyinside to work with OpusFSI?

I just started with Flyinside this week, and I started OpusFSI just like I would using P3D i.e. started it first. But it seems Flyinside has it's own settings and configurations. So, I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks,

realkewl

Don't know anything about it, OpusFSI is an external addon program so doesn't care what other addons are active unless they interfere with OpusFSI operation. Of course you cannot have any other addon (apart from TrackIR that attempts to alter the eye point. Also the OpusPDK DLL must be loaded first as it's a PDK library.

Stephen

You will have to just try it and see.

Stephen

I'm facing exactly the same issue. I use OpusFSI to inject weather, but its not working since I started using FlyInside with a Rift. If anyone knows a fix I'd be extremely grateful!

i7-8086k OC @ 5GHz, 64Gb RAM,
GTX 1080ti 11Gb GPU, HP Reverb G2, Win10 Pro 64-bit
Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Saitek X52 Pro

Flyinside should have nothing to do with weather injection.

Most likely OpusFSI cannot transfer its weather WTB theme file into the sims Weather folder due to sharing, security, permissions, AV program, Win Defender, etc.. Check Spy to ensure weather generation is OK, check the Opus reports, LWA Map etc. If that's all ok then must be a config or transfer problem.

Stephen

I'd updated my OpusFSI to v5 and my AV needed a firewall change to allow it to access the internet. I'm now trying again...

OK, all seems to work fine now. Monitoring things with Spy was a big help.

Many thanks

Andy

You should also shutdown your AV when sim flying. Start it up again when finished. AV programs seriously affect the performance of your sim and all addons.

Stephen