Sign in to follow this  
mwilk

Pilot2ATC in X-Plane X

I just completed a flight using the JarDesign A320 from San Diego to San Francisco. I knew it was supposed to work with X-Plane but I figured there would be some glitches. Oh no. Not one. P2A was right on the money for the entire flight. I was very impressed.

NAX669.png

Same story here. Installed the demo, took of, flew away, no problem! Very satisfied! Discovering new features on every flight!
I might have a question or two at the end of the... week. But I should probably download and read the manual first.
So thanks a lot Dave for doing what Laminar should have done years ago but apparently are not even trying to fix in XP11. A working ATC system! And with an excellent flight-planer! (only missing interaction with AI)
Speech recognition working extremely good... so much better than that other ATC program... the one without any support whatsoever... for that other sim I no longer need or want to use... :wink:
(It's been a good year for X Plane: Pilot2ATC, IXEG, EADT, Ortho4XP and soon XP11)

Haze.

Sweden.

Hotas Warthog. MFG Crosswind. MSFS. DCS. IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles.

Windows 10, X-Plane 10.51

I could not get P2A v1 to work on my system but, enough of that - version 2 is simply brilliant.  I refer to the excellent manual frequently and I love the flight planner and map.  Top notch work!

Thank you,

Bruce

I stumbled upon this and I really like it a lot.  I have XP11 and it worked great with the FlightFactor 757 however I could not get any ATC using the JarA330.... 

I also have P3D and I could not get it to work with either the Aerosoft Airbus or the PMDG 777.  I'm sure its somethig simple I'm doing wrong. Basically if I call for Clearance nothing registers... :(

You must be sure the Master Battery and Avionics Switches are turned on and the Radio is operation and tuned to the right frequency.  Some aircraft don't have the Battery/Avionics switches or don't expose their operation to FSUIPC/XPUIPC. 

To fix this, check the option "Ignore Master Battery and Avionics Switches" in the Config panel.

Dave