Sign in to follow this  
MDFlier

Taxi2Gate Airports 25% off at Simmarket

Their Orlando International is my favorite airport. It's fantastic, and it's BIG. 

<<Click Here>>

• Upvote 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Sorry...

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Sorry...

Without your endorsement I wouldn't have considered looking at the T2G airports.I bought their EDDM, and with the latest update, and me changing my mesh resolution from 10m to 2m to avoid problems with the taxiway bridges, it is really nice.

Taxiways are a bit complicated, but that's just something I have to learn.

So thank you for your repetition :)

The only down side with T2G is that their support philosophy is, "Post it on our web site and we'll read it. Eventually.".

KMCO is awesome. There are some very minor issues that I can't believe they haven't fixed. One jetway going inside the terminal instead of out. A few missing airline signs on the jetways. The AFCAD is set up in such a way that taxi to gate instructions "detour" you through the individual terminal areas instead of using the main taxiways to go around them. One or two trees that flicker. All silly stuff, but it makes me wonder why they left them instead of taking another 1/2 day and cleaning them up. 

The only one I really don't get is the jetways not adjusting to the aircraft height. That sorta blows my mind, but I live with it. 

They did a fantastic job of making KMCO feel like Florida. The ground textures, particularly the sandy / grassy areas around the airport are spot on.