Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

So much beta activity.....

Yes, it is a markedly different approach this time. What we are currently seeing is what usually happens when release is imminent, so you do have to wonder.

David Porrett

gotta think we will have the 747 v3 by Christmas.  

Oh oh, I'm here!   :wink: When the Queen comes out (the band is also good as well - worst pun of the century :fool: ), will you be uploading some videos of it on your youtube channel?  

There is a lotta beta activity and that's good in my opinion, it shows that people are actively testing the product and eradicating bugs and problems and that the software development is far from dormant  :Sleepy:  and doesn't need a shot of  :Cuppa:  to get it back up to speed.  Its good for us as it means the product will be stable, but, WE WANT THE QUEEN!   :smile: (and we want it now - but, we'll have to wait for it to be released)

Also, your picassa weblink in the signature doesn't work.

Very optimistic^^. I think if we´re able to see some video of this bird, than we are close to release. But i´m sure that release is this year!!! 

Oh oh, I'm here!   :wink: When the Queen comes out (the band is also good as well - worst pun of the century :fool: ), will you be uploading some videos of it on your youtube channel?  

There is a lotta beta activity and that's good in my opinion, it shows that people are actively testing the product and eradicating bugs and problems and that the software development is far from dormant  :Sleepy:  and doesn't need a shot of  :Cuppa:  to get it back up to speed.  Its good for us as it means the product will be stable, but, WE WANT THE QUEEN!   :smile: (and we want it now - but, we'll have to wait for it to be released)

Also, your picassa weblink in the signature doesn't work.

Probably not, I am just not enough of a pro at the 744.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

I'd like it to be available before the end of the year, but knowing PMDG search for quality, it might take longer, also freom the coment the beta NDA was lifted very early tcompared to the other. Anyway it'll be there one it is ready as usual.

Hoping the p3d version launches with the FSuX one...

spacer.png

Hoping the p3d version launches with the FSuX one...

+1 

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

My guess is closer to March.

Very few beta shots appear so in my opinion those are the "early" hype building stages :) 

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Doesn't matter to me, cant afford it right now anyways. Take your time guys!

Likewise, I'll be much happier if this is a February 2017 or later release  :lol:

Doesn't matter to me, cant afford it right now anyways. Take your time guys!

I'm in similar boat but that's because I'm waiting to see the pricing for the 748 expansion.

Not interested in the 744 as I never liked it much so If the expansion price is high then I'll pass altogether.

Two engine planes FTW though the 748F is really good looking bird :)

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

I'm in similar boat but that's because I'm waiting to see the pricing for the 748 expansion.

Not interested in the 744 as I never liked it much so If the expansion price is high then I'll pass altogether.

Two engine planes FTW though the 748F is really good looking bird :)

Don't get me wrong, I want the -400 as well as the -8 expansion when its released. Maybe tax time if the wife is nice! LOL

No question PMDG is pushing the limits of price, particularly for P3D.  There will always be people who will pay anything but for the masses price is an issue.  What is killing me right now is the weak Canadian dollar.  I just look at a price of $140 USD for the P3D version converted to Canadian and we are pushing $200.  Ouch.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

No question PMDG is pushing the limits of price, particularly for P3D.  There will always be people who will pay anything but for the masses price is an issue.  What is killing me right now is the weak Canadian dollar.  I just look at a price of $140 USD for the P3D version converted to Canadian and we are pushing $200.  Ouch.

Yep, this Cdn looked ahead on that and I have $200 Cdn set aside now for that exact reason, hopefully US$140 is the P3D price.

spacer.png