Sign in to follow this  
Humberside

Future Projects

PMDG 747 100 percent.

FS Labs Airbus... probably, if they release a suitable SDK, which will probably happen.

UGCX... still under development.  No comments from the peanut gallery please...  We're aiming to beat FS Labs for longest project time :-)

AS330:  We'll have to see what they do.

787:  Can't comment... will probably need an SDK though to do it properly.  That plane is going to be complex.  

UGCX... still under development.

Bryan in the NGX version there was the possibility to talk to the ground crew for pushback, since the earlier version of the reboot but you remove it, telling that UGCX will have this future.

Now It's more then a year and and there is still no UGCX, can you put this feature back on the Reboot?

Thank you for your work.

Ok thanks Bryan, I thought the 747 would have one  because the 737 and 777 have one, hopefully the AS planes will have a similar build to the A32x, when the say the 787 is complex (no offence to QW) but I cant see it being as complex as PMDG aircraft

PMDG 747 100 percent.

FS Labs Airbus... probably, if they release a suitable SDK, which will probably happen.

[..]

PMDG 747, YES. :) Are you in the beta team? Would be great if we don't have to wait so long. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

The sad (well its a good testament to your product) thing is Bryan, I've become such a fan of fs2 Crew, that i cant fly without it. your next product release will dictate my next new aircraft.

​If you turned around tomorrow and announced that your latest plane was a 1920's flying bucket of rust on X-plane, I would be there in a shot learning to fly said bucket, on a newly purchased sim that id never  used before...

​Liam Reynolds

• Upvote 1

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Maybe, maybe not.  It was planned for but got lost in other projects.

I may be able to port the PMDG 747 over to the iFly.

Sadly I don't have the IFLY 747 but I know a lot of people who do and are wanting FS2CREW for it , what I don't find fair is the priority given to PMDG and their new 747 while the IFLY 747 has been out for a while now with nothing being done but as soon as PMDG release their 747 then there will be FS2CREW for it , I have been a long time FS2CREW user but that is unfair

Rich

• Upvote 2

ugcx_banner.png

Brian, I know where you have stood historically on developing for X-plane. I just moved over from P3D to X-Plane 11 and I am blown away by the potential here. I won't be surprised if there are any more P3D simmers such as me that eventually migrate over to X-plane 11 given the stability and performance advantage. What they need is  support from third party developers such as yours to truly mature. I hope you eventually reconsider your stance on X-plane as developers such as you have the power to truly advance the X-plane platform. If PMDG eventually decides to develop and release X-plane versions of NGX, 777 and 747 - would you reconsider?

PMDG 747 100 percent.

UGCX... still under development.  No comments from the peanut gallery please...  We're aiming to beat FS Labs for longest project time :-)

AS330:  We'll have to see what they do.

787:  Can't comment... will probably need an SDK though to do it properly.  That plane is going to be complex.  

• Upvote 1

Sadly I don't have the IFLY 747 but I know a lot of people who do and are wanting FS2CREW for it , what I don't find fair is the priority given to PMDG and their new 747 while the IFLY 747 has been out for a while now with nothing being done but as soon as PMDG release their 747 then there will be FS2CREW for it , I have been a long time FS2CREW user but that is unfair

Rich

Exactly. I find this extremely disappointing from FS2Crew. It's been 2 years of waiting and no valid reason given as to why it wasn't done for the iFly.

A suggestion here. Button control for the Leonardo Mad Dog. I know it's an old program but it's the best DC-9 going and I don't want to use voice.

Are you going to do a FS2Crew for the TFDi 717?

Vic green

Are you going to do a FS2Crew for the TFDi 717?

This thread of mine might help you out with that question.