Sign in to follow this  
weejack

PMDG 777 doesn't initialize anymore

I tried to load the PMDG 777 for the first time in a few months and it asked me for the activation code and I entered it and it came up with the successful activation message then when I load up the aircraft in FSX it does not initialize all systems and the landing gear isn't visible and now every time I load FSX it askes me for the activation code and it tells me the activation was successful but it still doesn't load properly and I can't fly the aircraft at all

Does anyone have a solution to fix this problem?

I have tried reinstalling the PMDG 777 but that didn't work  

Full names on all posts in the PMDG forums please.

If you are using FSX-SE, please read the read me file that has instructions on what to do if this happens.  Best place for help with activations, which you should not have to be doing more than once, is with PMDG Product Support.

Dan Downs KCRP

I tried to load the PMDG 777 for the first time in a few months and it asked me for the activation code and I entered it and it came up with the successful activation message then when I load up the aircraft in FSX it does not initialize all systems and the landing gear isn't visible and now every time I load FSX it askes me for the activation code and it tells me the activation was successful but it still doesn't load properly and I can't fly the aircraft at all

Does anyone have a solution to fix this problem?

I have tried reinstalling the PMDG 777 but that didn't work

Did you check your running services in the task manager to make sure Flexnet was not shut down? Flexnet needs to be running.

http://www.avsim.com/topic/473171-constant-re-activation-required-with-pmdg-aircraft/

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Did you check your running services in the task manager to make sure Flexnet was not shut down? Flexnet needs to be running.

http://www.avsim.com/topic/473171-constant-re-activation-required-with-pmdg-aircraft/

I activated the licensing as it was not running but it didn't change anything

The best answer on the forum talks about configuring FLEXnet and copying over some setting from another PC and I not sure how to configure FLEXnet and I only have one pc

btw I do not run steam edition FSX I fly on the disk version

I activated the licensing as it was not running but it didn't change anything

The best answer on the forum talks about configuring FLEXnet and copying over some setting from another PC and I not sure how to configure FLEXnet and I only have one pc

btw I do not run steam edition FSX I fly on the disk version

Welcome to the forum. Full names - first and last - are required to be in your posts.

Make sure the licensing function is set to "Manual." No other setting will work. If it just randomly asked you to activate, then it's likely FlexNet getting disabled, but it could also be one of the major Windows updates that went out somewhat recently. In that case, simply re-activating will do. Just make sure you are using the correct key. For some reason, it's very common for people to use the 777-200LR/F key to activate the 300ER, and vice versa.

Kyle Rodgers