Sign in to follow this  

frame rates

Hello all-

Curious, why is this plane so hard on my frame rates?  I really enjoy their PA32 and figured the C441 would be similar because they are both simple GA aircraft.  Yet, wow...the C441 hits hard with about 8-10 less frames in the same environment.

What would cause such a difference?

Thanks-

Mike

Was just looking up why the pilots DG was not working and saw the frame rates question. WOW!!!!! I thought some kind of Malware attack or something. It is so jittery I cannot fly this in any realistic way so it is going to the hanger...   shut on and off anything, no difference. Using the GNS530 which NEVER effects aircraft. Have the GTN750 but takes quite a hit except in straight and level flight. Alabeo WAS the aircraft for better frame rates. Looks like that is no longer. This is as bad as the Phenom and the King Air which I NEVER fly. I have ALL A2a aircraft, just about all of the Carenado and just about all of the Alabeo aircraft. About 80 descent aircraft. I keep frame rates at 30fps and works quite well with most aircraft. Have some Orbx, Alaska and Fjords. The rest I love the megascenry with Treeline added. Lots of add-on airports and am Always looking for a GOOD new aircraft. THIS WILL HAVE to be fixed or it is going to get some rust on it.

Hey guys having the same problem and the thing is, I never had it before????? Can't not fly any of my King Air's and they are not cheap plus I like flying them...I got Addit Pro and it did help some, but still can not fly them at all any ideas would be very appreciated........                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Alienware Area-51 Windows 10 Pro Intel i7 CPU 960@3.20GHz 12GB RAM GeForce 770 Graphic Card

Aleinware Area-51 Windows 10 Pro Intel i7 CPU 960@3.20GHz 12 GB RAM GeForce 770 Graphic Card

Was just looking up why the pilots DG was not working and saw the frame rates question. WOW!!!!! I thought some kind of Malware attack or something. It is so jittery I cannot fly this in any realistic way so it is going to the hanger...   shut on and off anything, no difference. Using the GNS530 which NEVER effects aircraft. Have the GTN750 but takes quite a hit except in straight and level flight. Alabeo WAS the aircraft for better frame rates. Looks like that is no longer. This is as bad as the Phenom and the King Air which I NEVER fly. I have ALL A2a aircraft, just about all of the Carenado and just about all of the Alabeo aircraft. About 80 descent aircraft. I keep frame rates at 30fps and works quite well with most aircraft. Have some Orbx, Alaska and Fjords. The rest I love the megascenry with Treeline added. Lots of add-on airports and am Always looking for a GOOD new aircraft. THIS WILL HAVE to be fixed or it is going to get some rust on it.

Must be some other problem, just departed KCLM, (ORBX pnw, AS16, GTN 750.) frame rate between 29-30, that's in P3D (lastest ver) settings almost on max.

djXIn3n.png

lVmmDKc.png

bob

Hey guys having the same problem and the thing is, I never had it before????? Can't not fly any of my King Air's and they are not cheap plus I like flying them...I got Addit Pro and it did help some, but still can not fly them at all any ideas would be very appreciated........                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Alienware Area-51 Windows 10 Pro Intel i7 CPU 960@3.20GHz 12GB RAM GeForce 770 Graphic Card

If you enjoy flying the King Air and want what many regard as the best one available, you could try the Flight 1 King Air B200. It is very well modelled both externally and internally, has great system functionality and a great sound set coupled with a low VAS impact and good frame rates. Best of all, if you don't like it, Flight 1 has a 30-day refund policy.

Bill

Thanks a lot for the reply but that is the aircraft I was talking about.. also Carenado's it seems any complex aircraft?? When I'am flying an baron B-55 I get 85 to 95 and up FPS ?? I have taken out my weather (Next) and it did not help at all,I;am lost

Aleinware Area-51 Windows 10 Pro Intel i7 CPU 960@3.20GHz 12 GB RAM GeForce 770 Graphic Card