Sign in to follow this  
Shannow 48

&£& NGX and Saitek Yoke and Rudder issue

When I load the 737NGX and configure the Ailerons and Elevator. The Ailerons only move 2 degrees Left and right Elevator only an inch forward and back and the rudders hardly move. It doesn't matter if I config them through FSX-SE or Fusipc it still happens but not on other aircraft.

Help

Richard Preece

Richard Preece

Hello,

Silly question but, do the yoke and rudder pedals move in the cockpit (animation)? And have you tried with the hydrualics pressurized?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Hi Bud

In the animation the yoke ie ailerons move left and right but only 2 degrees each way Elevator only an Ince forward and back and Rudders only slightly. I'm wondering if the boxed version which I have is compatible with steam?

Richard Preece

Hi,

Once again, please verify that the hydraulics are pressurized. Problems with controls in these complex addons come usually from two possibilities: hardware configuration/calibration and aircraft configuration.

I could be wrong but I think that if it was a problem of compatibility, you would have much more issue that the yoke limited movement.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Budbud

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction You were correct. I went through the start up procedure and pressurised the hydraulics and bingo I get full movement. My own fault its the first big aircraft I've bought I'm so used to small and the control move from the get go. Its common sense when you think of it with an aircraft that size. Thanks for the assist and guidance its appreciated

Regards

Rick 

Richard Preece

You are welcome. Enjoy your flight.

For further reference don't forget to sign all your posts with your full name (you can create a signature in your account to avoid having write it yourself each time).

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg