Sign in to follow this  
PaulFWatts

Little Navmap - Free Flight Planner & Moving Map

Hi fellow P3D lovers :-)

I'm a beta tester for Little Navmap by Alex Barthel.

This is a free flight planner & moving map that surpasses many of the payware flight planners I have purchased over the years and is under constant development by Alex in terms of new features and enhancements.

There are some major enhancements in the next release (due before Christmas). To name just a few:

1. AI and multi-player aircraft shown on the Moving Map

2. Create flight-plan from route string (e.g. Can copy a route from Routeplanner or Simbrief)

3. Integration with the Flight1 GTN 750/650 (a 1st for a Flight Planner to my knowledge)

4. Direct connection to P3D on Windows or external connection to a Mac or Linux using Little Navconnect

5. And many more ......

Little Navmap has a very modern user interface and beautiful Maps and is now an indispensable part of my flying experience with P3D.

Avsim have kindly provided a Forum for Little Navmap http://www.avsim.com/forum/780-little-navmap-little-navconnect-little-logbook-support-forum/ where you can find out more about it and links to download the software

Does the integration with the the GTN 750 mean that Little Navmap will output a flight plan automatically in GTN format directly to the proper GTN folder?

Does the integration with the the GTN 750 mean that Little Navmap will output a flight plan automatically in GTN format directly to the proper GTN folder?

Yes, You can save a Flight Plan direct to P3D and also to the GTN 750/650 in GTN format direct to the GTN folder and then import this plan into the unit. For a large flight plan (with multiple airways) what used to take me up to 10 minutes (with 2 750's in the Turbine Duke) now takes less than 60 seconds