Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

FSLabs A320X Video Showing of Prepar3d Beauty

Hi! Folks,

Tim Mitchel has been kind enough to allow us to post his fantastic Youtube video showing off the upcoming FSLabs A320 direct from P3D v3. Using only Active Sky CA and Active Sky 16 to add to the immersion, we can already tell this looks vastly improved upon compared to the FSX version.

Watch the video above and subscribe to him as he’ll be releasing some more very soon!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I'd love to see it but it hangs all the time on my computer...? Anyone else having the same problem? EDIT Works fine in another browser... I wonder what is so 'fantastic' and 'vastly approved' ('also showcases a couple of new additions') and why the heck ASCA and AS16 are mentioned because it is complete dark...? Not seeing much that makes me go 'wow'...? Must be missing something here.

I'd love to see it but it hangs all the time on my computer...? Anyone else having the same problem? EDIT Works fine in another browser... I wonder what is so 'fantastic' and 'vastly approved' ('also showcases a couple of new additions') and why the heck ASCA and AS16 are mentioned because it is complete dark...? Not seeing much that makes me go 'wow'...? Must be missing something here.

You are missing something, as I am too...scenery.  Aside from the airport, I couldn't see anything due to this being a nighttime flight.  I do however, see a nice transition of what appears to be fog, which is apparent as the aircraft descends towards approach and the lighting slowly getting brighter, an advantage to a good weather generator.

The interior cockpit looks nice and clean, though not knowing whether it is cleaner and better than the FSX version is, excuse the pun, up in the air.

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

yeah, thats why i asked him in the comments section on Ytube (nicely) to shed more light on the new stuff !

VAS is my biggest concern

Great aircraft but it does indeed drink a ton of VAS in FSX-SE, even with just FTX Global and default airports.

Hi there, with all due respect, I do agree with some of you guys. There's nothing special, in that vid.  My fsx  looks better than that, at least you can see what you doing inside.  Outside if the conditions are misty,  the same or close enough. Too dark.  Inside,  pilots in real life could not operate in that darkness, unless under some kind of emergency. Also when I land in misty conditions, I get the same effect. All of a sudden you see the runway right in front of you, a couple of feet down there,  Imho, there's nothing special here.  Sorry.  The airport looks beautiful at night, though.

Cheers

John Goncalves

Hi there, with all due respect, I do agree with some of you guys. There's nothing special, in that vid.  My fsx  looks better than that, at least you can see what you doing inside.  Outside if the conditions are misty,  the same or close enough. Too dark.  Inside,  pilots in real life could not operate in that darkness, unless under some kind of emergency. Also when I land in misty conditions, I get the same effect. All of a sudden you see the runway right in front of you, a couple of feet down there,  Imho, there's nothing special here.  Sorry.  The airport looks beautiful at night, though.

Cheers

John Goncalves

we operate just fine in that amount of darkness. We actually operate better in that darkness. It helps us to keep our night vision. Just sayin....

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Lot of posts and I still don't know what's so special about that video... ;)

Lot of posts and I still don't know what's so special about that video... ;)

there is nothing special about the video, but the plane is plenty special, its a freaking solid addon aircraft !

and its just something the beta tester posted indicating the release for P3D is near ,thats all ,nobody anywhere claimed it to be a special video :/

Lot of posts and I still don't know what's so special about that video...

Its p3d   is  why its  so special :Tounge: ​,  yep with you on this  I got the fsx  version  and iam still trying  to see  the difference

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Good then guys all understood, nothing special about the video.  Another addon then. Cannot say better than FSX, I suppose. At least the video does not show that. That's all I was trying to say.

nobody anywhere claimed it to be a special video :/

Well... er.... from the OP:

fantastic Youtube video

:wink:

And the description of the video says "Also showcases a couple of new additions" and I was wondering what that was about. But I see the poster of the video replied to your question and doesn't really know anything about any new additions. Ah, well, whatever...