Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

How are ASCA sky textures?

Brand-new clouds shadows in FSX (courtesy - Steve from DX10 fixer) work together to create quite exciting rendition of reality, it looks amazing and quite convincing.

I am extremely excited. It is like a brand-new sim.

Just as an FYI to those interested (like me!), Steve has pulled the cloud shadow addon down from sale to fix some bugs and incompatibility issues that have cropped up. I'm eagerly awaiting its return, as I'd love to see how this pans out. Hopefully it comes back soon... real soon!

Sn update came in yesterday I do t know if it fixed the issue or not because I experienced the same thing. I will check when I get on my PC again

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

i like how in the new beta you can import your own, i added gabriel roduigues, navid's sky set and the explor set, im gonna add some from rex and fex too, you can mix and match to apply which weather conditions they are randomly picked from, seems like it has a lot of potential.

How can this be done. Don't see it in the manual.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

How can this be done. Don't see it in the manual.

if you open ASCA there is an "art tools" button in the lower right, click it and then on the next page there is an "art tools help button" which loads up a pdf called ASCA_Art_Tools.pdf 

that pdf pretty much explains everything better than i could..

keep in mind this function is only in the beta. and it has a big bug right now, that the changes you make to the weather influence configuration are not saving correctly...it has been reported on their forums so hopefully will be functional in the next release

cheers!

-andy crosby