Sign in to follow this  
airernie

Majestic Q400 Pro - $60 USD

...and $30 for the owners of the Pilot Edition...

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Boo, I bought the Pilot edition from Amazon, so do not get the $30 off for the Pro :-(

EDIT... I just went to JustFlight and they say you just pay the difference between pilot and pro also. If you have the box version you just enter the CD key in the promo code box. I did that and had some points from a purchase years ago, so ended up paying $25.50. Good deal!

Anybody know how long this lasts?

The advert says the price is good until November 29

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

The advert says the price is good until November 29

Thanks! Need to wait until friday to buy more stuff, so that date works for me :)

PC Aviator has it too. Buy today and get an extra 10% off.

http://www.pcaviator.com/store/home.php?cat=1101

Whoah!! It's even less here! couple it with the 10% disocunt and coupon, nad it's just $43 for the Pro!

I think I might have to get it today then....

Hi Folks,

Dang - you had to post this - I was trying to be strong - couldn't resist - arrgh...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks for the tip.

Just purchased the Pro edition from PC Aviator Inc for USD$48.21 which is a great price. Glad I waited to buy this plane :-)

Also latest patch updates to P3D 3.4

I'm in for one too! I've been wanting to try this one for some time. Couldn't hold out at this price!

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

Whoah!! It's even less here! couple it with the 10% disocunt and coupon, nad it's just $43 for the Pro!

Very tempting! (I have a coupon, too)

I'm a fan of steam gauges, but for this nice bird I would make an exception.

But I haven't flown my other aircraft enough to justify that.

Still, very tempting ... but I think I'll resist.

Thanks! Need to wait until friday to buy more stuff, so that date works for me :)

I think I might have to get it today then....

Disocunt?  That sounds a little naughty ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Disocunt?  That sounds a little naughty ;-)

Lapsus ? :Big Grin:

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

I was just about to buy it from PC Aviator until I saw that it doesn't work in P3Dv3. Only P3Dv2 and FSX.

Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4