Sign in to follow this  
PilotPete99

30% OFF FSDREAMTEAM at PCAviator

Also at fspilotshop, thouh I orefer PC aviator for their coupons and extra tuesday discounts...

Yeah the double dipping on the coupons and Tuesday is great.

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Dreamteam is happy to announce our 2016 Black Friday sale which starts today and will last until November 29th. All FSDT and Cloud9 products will be discounted as follows:

FSDT Products 30% OFF
Cloud9 Products 70% OFF

To get advantage of the sale, use the following Coupon Code when ordering (both on the Web or inside the sim):

TURKEY2016

Cross-Sell

Yes, this Coupon CAN be cumulated with the Cross-Sell option, which will give you a discount if you purchase more than one product in the same order.

Expiration

This offer lasts only until November 29th 2016, so be quick to get your Black Friday sale!

Coupon usage alert

The "Coupon ID" field will NOT stay if you go back or forward during the purchasing process. This can happen if you change the billing currency, for example. If you go back/forward you HAVE to re-insert the Coupon code, otherwise no discount will be applied.

BEFORE confirming the order, you will see a final page with the final price, allowing to check if the Coupon has been accepted. PLEASE, verify it has been accepted BEFORE confirming the order. There will be no refunds if you fail to check this.

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=14576.0

Yeah I have to give the tip of the hat to PC Aviator all the time for giving the discount plus the Tues 10% and even using my $5 loyalty coupon on top of those.  Unprecedented.

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

Great deal.  I first noticed it at the FSDT website but with the 10% off Tuesdays at PC Aviator I was able to snag 8 FSDT scenaries and 2 from LatinVFR for only $180 vs $184 for the 8 FSDT without the LVFR titles at the FSDT site.  The wife won't be happy but I will be!

edit: I got it down to $164 with a 10% off coupon for signing up for their newsletter.  Not bad!

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

10% off coupon for signing up for their newsletter

Did the same and just triple-dipped GSX down to $22.xx. Finally got GSX!

I have a number of their airports. Love to get KMEM but I'm hearing about stuttering. KLAX worries me about performance. Any of you guys have any thoughts? If nothing else I could get Hawaiian Airpodts

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I have a number of their airports. Love to get KMEM but I'm hearing about stuttering. KLAX worries me about performance. Any of you guys have any thoughts? If nothing else I could get Hawaiian Airpodts

I got the Hawaiian airports down to 14 a piece with the deals.  They are 40% off normally if you buy all 3 on the FSDT website anyway but with the 40% off and the 2 10% off coupons (Tuesday and newsletter signup) I got it for 60% off.  Something to keep in mind if you want to wait to buy them you'll still get 40% off.

I haven't tested MEM yet but LAX is tough on performance.  I have a GTX 1060 and a 6600k i5 and I get tolerable performance with some settings scaled back.  I can usually stay in the 20s but my AI is around 15% with most sliders backed off at least one. 

Just got KMEM. Yes, it stutters, but what a scenery! Beautiful! 

Peter

I just did a test flight to MEM and I got massive stutters on final.  I haven't seen anything like that in other FSDT airports.  I'm reading up to try to see a possible fix.

I just did a test flight to MEM and I got massive stutters on final. I haven't seen anything like that in other FSDT airports. I'm reading up to try to see a possible fix.

No go on KMEM then.  Too bad.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

No go on KMEM then.  Too bad.

There are several long threads in their support forum about this issue I'm hoping one of them has a fix. It is a great scenery but the stutters I had made it nearly impossible to fly.