Sign in to follow this  
dupabs

PMDG 73NGX Windows 10

HI all,

I have recently upgraded my PC from W7 to W10. After reinstalling FSX and in particular PMDG 737NGX, I get skeleton view of the AC on the aircraft selection window in FSX.

I have edited fsx.cfg file HIGHMEMFIX=1 but nothing changes.

My hardware setup is the following:

W10 64bit

i5 4430 3Ghz

8GB RAM

GPU: NVIDIA GTX760 2GB

I have read all the threads after searching for 'skeleton' but havent found an answer.

Does someone had the same issue and can share how he/ she solved it?

Kind regards.

Hi Doug,

I have tried loading the default ultra light first and then the PMDG 737, but nothing changes.

I still see the skeleton view of the AC on the aircraft selection window in FSX.

Is this what you mean with simconnect?

Kind regards,

Pablo.

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Just for the hell of it check direct x and turn it on even though everything is to the contrary.I did and it works for me.

Roger  Deloge :Cuppa:

Hi Jimm,

I have tried all it says in those threads, but i still get the skeleton both in the selection menu of FSX and when loading the flight on any airport.

Any other recommendations? Im starting to feel disappointed with PMDG, although previously with W7 it worked well.

Regards,

Just for the hell of it check direct x and turn it on even though everything is to the contrary.I did and it works for me

Hi Roger,

are you running W10 as well?

Regards.