Sign in to follow this  
hornet65

pmdg_747400_main.dll cannot find pmdgooptions.dll

Hello,

I haven't flown FSX in a few months. Just returning, I selected one of my PDMG 747-400s and  this error message "pmdg_747400_main.dll cannot find pmdgooptions.dll" popped up.  When I clicked OK FSX went into a fatal error and restarted. 

I did a search on this topic and didn't find anything. Is there an existing thread on this issue?  And if so, can someone point me to it. Or...is there a simple solution to this issue? 

Thanks in advance for some help.

PS.....I can select other add-on  aircraft. The issue seems to be with PMDG

Tom S.

Nevermind.....discovered the issue. Somehow my dll files were missing from the fsx folder in appdata.  copied the dlls back into the folder and there  you have it....

What most likely happened is your AV has quarantined the files.

Be a good idea to tell your anti-virus to exclude that folder from scans and real time protection.

Peter Schluter