Sign in to follow this  
FromTheFlightDeck_Sim

FsPassengers is giving me a pain in the...

Yes FSpassengers is great and all, it adds more reality to the sim, but whenever I start up a flight with the NGX (-800 specifically) at the gate, the sim says the aircraft has crashed. Not the sim, the aircraft. After a few 10 seconds or so, the report leading to the so-called "incident" shows up. Luckily my airline doesn't lose income or rep.

Are you sure it's the fault of FSpassengers causing the aircraft to crash at the gate?  Can you successfully load that

NGX (-800) at the same airport gate without FSpassengers running?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Are you sure it's the fault of FSpassengers causing the aircraft to crash at the gate?  Can you successfully load that

NGX (-800) at the same airport gate without FSpassengers running?

Yes. It has always successfully loaded without FSpassengers running.

OK, now what does the "incident report" say was the cause of the crash?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Kind of a tough call since I don't use these types of programs.   It's almost like it detects an over-weight problem, maybe too much fuel for that flight.

Charlie Aron