Sign in to follow this  
rstough

All REX Products 50% off - includes REX Worldwide Airports HD.

Take advantage of our Early Holiday Mega-Sale and receive 50% OFF through November 30th. This includes the newly released REX Worldwide Airports HD.

You can purchase these products at the following stores:

REX Store:

The FlightSimStore:

FSPilotShop:

SimMarket:

Sim-Planet:

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

I don't believe it. That's me and my stupid impulse buying. Why didn't I hold off a for a few more days?

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Did not work for me, here is a screenshot of O'hare in Chicago after installing REX HD Airports.

Image1-M.jpg

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

question why post your issue in the bargin   forum,  sure  you will get  help if  you would post  it  in the correct  forum  which is  the rex  forum  sure  they  will get  your   fixed,   cant  be  sure   but  there  was  about  20 or  so airports   that  needed  to be  done  and  this  was  one  of  them  if  you do a search  in the rex  forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

73 and still being scolded, my my. Don't you have something better to do?

I sent an email to rex support and waiting for their answer. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

73 and still being scolded, my my. Don't you have something better to do?

I sent an email to rex support and waiting for their answer.

He's not scolding you just mentioning a better place to post a support inquiry. Posting a support question in the Bargain Hunters section will not yield much results I'd suspect.

Also, I recall the REX staff saying that the detailed hubs by Aces like Ohare wouldn't get special treatment until they release a patch for those airports, hence the reason KORD doesn't look different.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi Carlos, we no longer sell our software there. 

... so i no longer will buy software from REX ...