Sign in to follow this  
SquadronLeader

Twin Otter Extended for P3D V3

Aerosoft have now revamped this product and provided an installer for P3D V3. If you already own it - just go to your account and download. Happy flying

George Westwell

Aerosoft have now revamped this product and provided an installer for P3D V3. If you already own it - just go to your account and download. Happy flying

Great, thanks for the heads up.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

It would be interesting to have a changelog. I wonder if it is just a new installer or if there have been made some improvements to the aircraft as well.

It's just a new installer, nothing else has changed.

Ian R Tyldesley

It would be interesting to have a changelog. I wonder if it is just a new installer or if there have been made some improvements to the aircraft as well.

Did you actually go see in their forums??

Thanks for the news OP!!

Thank you my friend, for letting me know about this.

It's just a new installer, nothing else has changed.

Thanks for verifying.

I have had it installed in P3Dv3 for a long time now .. works great so no need to do a re-install ... that's good.

• Upvote 1

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

yes a bit strange that aerosoft talk about Ver 1.12 but both Just flight and Aerosoft downloads are showing as vers 1.20

Peter

yes a bit strange that aerosoft talk about Ver 1.12 but both Just flight and Aerosoft downloads are showing as vers 1.20 Peter

The Aerosoft Store download page also says Aerosoft Twin Otter X Extended (v1.20)

Best Regards,

referring to this by mathijs posted 23 hrs ago,but does not seem to mention a date,but it ends with vers 1.12,it could be a old post

peter

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/117415-twin-otter-extended-updated-to-112/

The subject title of the Aerosoft Forum Post is:

"Twin Otter Extended updated to 1.12"

It was posted yesterday.

Best Regards,

Yes I did, there seem to be made several announcements there, I saw this one: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/117238-p3d-v3/. In this one Matthijs Kok talks about a new build and also the version for P3d is 1.2 and not 1.12. That's why I asked.

Yeah, I don-t know why they keep "glitching" when mentioning versions, this makes it confusing for users... Even in the account/download page it says "1.2"...

But I did see this:

By Mathijs Kok in New Releases and Updates, Yesterday at 06:34 AM

A new version of the Twin Otter has been uploaded. The only change is that it should now work 'out of the box' with P3d V3.x   HISTORY 1.00

A new version of the Twin Otter has been uploaded. The only change is that it should now work 'out of the box' with P3d V3.x   HISTORY 1.00

Hallo.

Sorry, but for me , it does not. The Views that should be shown by clicking the checklist or the viewpanel are not the right ones. I switched my Chaseplane-Cam off but no Difference. Do i have to change anything first?