Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

OK - I guess she's a keeper...

changed the stock panel textures with a file from their site

Ryan

Can you remind us where to find these please?

Thanks

Dean

FOUND IT -

http://www.flysimware.com/website/repaints.html

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Would you still recommend the XP LR-25 after your experience?  I've been a satisfied FSW Lear owner for a while, but you know...that itch...

I like bizjets, so yeah I would.  It's not much different, maybe in the looks department, but similar I think.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Nice, Scott! Just downloaded. Engine inlets look schweeet. Did you bump up the Alpha?

Hi Folks,

Complete and Uploaded:

MyPai_zps1sktq8p4.png

Regards,

Scott

Hi CJ,

Hah - nope - just a little of this and a lot of elbow grease...

:Tounge:

_35_zpsv94sezlh.jpg

Thanks for the comment...

Hmm - are there bump maps on this plane - didn't even think to look... LOL - I'm really an FS9 painter...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi Folks,

This is another one I have in the oven - just noticed - is it missing a window ???

Capture99_zpsdrtovhz3.jpg

The video that convinced me to paint her...

Regards,
Scott

Nice acquisition, Scott!

Um... I got their C-182K. You know, the one that was 'flown very hard, and put away wet'?

Hey, what can I say; it was FREE!

Alan santa.gif

• Upvote 1

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

Hi Alan,

Hah - thanks... Still needs some work but getting there...

N500LL_zpse2futmp7.png

Regards,

Scott

This is another one I have in the oven - just noticed - is it missing a window ???

That's how you spot a 36!  The difference is a larger center fuel tank that takes up some room in the aft cabin.

Hi Dave,

Ahh - thanks - now it makes sense - more fuel - less people - I was also wondering about the extra set of horizontal stabilizers on the tail - I noted it was different from that mono skeg design on the FSW model...

Regards,
Scott

Since we're talking positive first impressions here, I'm quite surprised about the amount of little details in this aircraft. Clicking the windshield heat switch and getting the sound of a blower and audible air flow. Or the hydraulic pump sound. Or the compressor for the door seals.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Hi Bjoern,

Yeah - one review I watched stated it best - if you look at the details individually - the plane is kind of meh - but when you look at the plane as a whole package - it just works (paraphrase)... I haven't enjoyed a plane this much in a very long time... The weakest link is the textures but you can see improvements with each subsequent model... If McPhat happened to do some skins for this model - you'd be hard pressed to tell it apart from a Carenado model - - - other than the lack of frustration, this stuff actually works, and this product has been continually improved since release... I hope you wind up enjoying it as well !

If you need some German reg numbers on the paints I'm doing - just throw me some numbers - I'll re-tag them...

Regards,
Scott

Both inside and out, the textures don't bother me at all. They're more than adequate and pleasant to look at.

I almost exclusively fly in north America, so I'm good regarding regs. All I need now is a fictituous paint so my part 135 operation can enter the jet age.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Hi Folks,

UPLOADED - if anyone wants it...

Prepar3D%202016-11-27%2021-25-54_zpsr7jn

Regards,

Scott

Thank you, but where is a link?