Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Buchanan

Live Streaming 747

For all that are interested.

From time to time I stream the PMDG 747 V3 BETA on twitch.  I will provide the links below if you want to stop by and see her in action.

https://www.gamingforgood.net/s/Lomaric

https://www.twitch.tv/lomaric

Thank you very, very much for making these video's. Much appreciated!  :smile:

Robin Heinis                                                                                                                    SIM Pilot 
FSX-SE DX10 Preview mode with Steve's DX10 Fixer..PMDG MD-11..NGX..777..747 v3.."PMDG made EZ" (EZdok / ChasePlane profile package I made for all PMDG airliners, see AVSIM library)
Addons: ORBX..REX 4..REX SF..AS16/ASCA..EZCA..FS Global Ultimate NG..FlyTampa..FSFX..FS Passengers X..FS Real Time..FS2Crew..GSX..Navigraph..PFPX..TOPCAT..Pro-ATC/X..UT2..
PC specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz..ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING..Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB..4x Samsung 850 EVO..2x WD Black in RAID 1..Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Thanks Aaron, I had a look at your site and it is a great way to get acquainted with the aircraft. It looks great, as can be expected from a PMDG model.

Cheers, Marc

Good stream Aaron.

Thanks for showing off the Queen.

The repaint offer always stands...just let me know.  :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

It's a shame twitch don't retain stream videos to watch if you missed the live stream.

It does if the channel opts to. Aaron's will archive.

Kyle Rodgers