DrumsArt

A2A Black Friday Sale 25% Off !

All in the title...

Enjoy !

Regards,

Richard Portier

• Upvote 1

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

All in the title...

Enjoy !

Regards,

Richard Portier

Thanks.

Time to get that Texan...

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

I got it, it was the last one I did not have...Waiting now for the Connie :p0504:

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Oh how tempted I am to get that Stratocruser! So used to the simplicity of Boeing jets I'm a little afraid of it. Just don't know if I would use it much. Would welcome thoughts from anyone.

Vic green

Oh how tempted I am to get that Stratocruser! So used to the simplicity of Boeing jets I'm a little afraid of it. Just don't know if I would use it much. Would welcome thoughts from anyone.

I'm of the same mind as you on that one.

Vic, Erich, go for it !

Don't be afraid, with the Strato + Accusim expansion, to help you a live engineer can manage or not (your choice) systems (turbo, pressurization and so...).

Great experience, you will not regret it !

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

Stratocruiser is excellent, and with the COTS edition the crew help quite a bit :)

Pipped :)

Cheers

Keith

Thanks.

Time to get that Texan...

gb.

Hello,

Can you confirm that there is no "original" cockpit, but only the GPS equipped variant?

Hello,

Can you confirm that there is no "original" cockpit, but only the GPS equipped variant?

All the cockpits have the modern six pack type instrument layout.

The GPS and a very basic autopilot can be added or removed with the Shift +3 A2A config window.

The instrument layout stays the same either way.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

don.t worry. By the time you read this the discount has long ended. It lasted only a few hours at www.a2asimulations.com

A2A don't do a lot of discounts, and when they do it's only for a few hours at a time, often unannounced.

• Upvote 1

sigfile_dva.png

Too bad I missed it. The light single is not something I normally fly but I had been thinking about the A2A Comanche.

don.t worry. By the time you read this the discount has long ended. It lasted only a few hours at www.a2asimulations.com

A2A don't do a lot of discounts, and when they do it's only for a few hours at a time, often unannounced.

All the A2A stuff I purchased on discount was at othe stores, and was announced. Maybe I lucked out, i don't know. Sure as heck didn't see an announcement for this one.

If I'd caught this sale I probably would have bought something. Oh well.

Why would you only run a sale for a few hours and not even announce it in advance? Not a typical marketing best practice, that's for sure...

James