Sign in to follow this  
Marek2704

A few from FLYTAMPA

Montreal -25% until 27th November

http://secure.simmarket.com/flytampa-flymontreal.phtml

Sydney -25% until 27th November

http://secure.simmarket.com/flytampa-sydney.phtml

Grenadines -45% if you are an owner of Tampa v2 or Buffalo

This promo is available from some time. If you want to buy it for reduced price FIRST you need to buy SEPARATELY Tampa v2 or Buffalo!

http://secure.simmarket.com/flytampa-grenadines.phtml

• Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

Been thinking about populating the Caribbean this year - any word if the Grenadines works in P3Dv3 ?

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

At this time of year, it's wise to check this forum daily!

The irony is that I *always* check it daily... oh well..

They've done Christmas specials in the past.  Maybe you'll get lucky.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

It happens to us all!

FlyTampa sales are pretty rare, ironically, I have those two sceneries already. I've been eye-balling Hong-Kong and Dubai for a while but they never go on sale.

I would be interested in the reason why they almost never have sales. Even this time, just two products. Why not set all products on sale that people can choose which scenery they want to buy. But better this than nothing. I couldn't profit from that, because these airport are not in my route network.

Always wondered this myself.   FSDT, Flightbeam, UK2000, Orbx etc always have mid year, year end, holiday sales that will give 30%, or if you buy more than one an added discount.   You'd think they would see a spike in sales that would increase revenue which would far makeup for the discount they gave.  I always look at FlyTampa products longingly but I won't pay $28 for an airport when i can get 2 airports from say FSDT for around the same amount. 

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

I jumped on the FSDT and Flightbeam sales this year. Between the holiday discount, cross sell discount and 10% off Tuesday's at pc aviator I paid about 40% of the normal price. Everything I buy is through sales sober I can't justify paying that much for addons. The pmdg planes will be tough to swallow when I eventually buy those. I love flytampa but I would definitely buy more if they had sales.

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

My guess is that they are using the "it's so good it sells anyway" reasoning for their products. Everybody knows FT's products are the bees knees, why down-value the products with recurring sales? However it would be nice if they, like Orbx, had at least one time per year when all of their products would be on offer.