Sign in to follow this  
Marek2704

A few from FLYTAMPA

Maybe "flytampa" needs to know, that people would love to have their products on sale. As far as I know, UK2000 has started with sales just two years ago.

When one hundred people email them, perhaps their mind will change?

I have four Flytampa now but have been sitting on my hands for a number of them for quite a while now.  Other things always come up and I get those instead.  I've been getting a lot of texture flashing on a 4K monitor at Copenhagen. Not sure what's up there.  Beautiful otherwise. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Maybe "flytampa" needs to know, that people would love to have their products on sale. As far as I know, UK2000 has started with sales just two years ago.

When one hundred people email them, perhaps their mind will change?

I'll definitely be emailing them. 

Well they might be the "bees knees" but if someone like Flightbeam can offer 30% occasionally then i think they can.   Flightbeam has the best airports i've seen, but yes i don't have a Flytampa airport.  

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

Well they might be the "bees knees" but if someone like Flightbeam can offer 30% occasionally then i think they can.   Flightbeam has the best airports i've seen, but yes i don't have a Flytampa airport.  

I agree with you but clearly FlyTampa thinks otherwise, I'm sure they are well aware of all the annual sales going on.

I wrote on their forum asking specifically about it with no reply.. at all (not even common courtesy to say no). Guess it shows how much they care about customers (or potential customers) and why they won't get any $ from me...

I guess they're happy with the sales they already have, and have that near sighted mentality that impedes them to see a little discount would win them lots in volume..

I got in touch with flytampa, and they argue that their sceneries are from various developers and it's up to them to put on a sale or not. Didn't actually know that flytampa publishes, too. So guys, in that case we only can hope that someday a sale will come.

I got in touch with flytampa, and they argue that their sceneries are from various developers and it's up to them to put on a sale or not. Didn't actually know that flytampa publishes, too. So guys, in that case we only can hope that someday a sale will come.

So I guess they have no dialogue with their developers, and limit themselves to be a storefront, huh..? Right...

So I guess they have no dialogue with their developers, and limit themselves to be a storefront, huh..? Right...

This is pretty much Flight1's position.

Other than the $10 single-item coupon and maybe an item or two through other vendors I can't recall ever seeing their stuff on sale.  

Ernest Pergrem