Sign in to follow this  
longrangecruise

X-Plane sale at .org

I am interested in the 767 and the MD80.

Same here. Problem I see is that I don't know if they are compatible with X-Plane 11 and if not, then how much will the developers charge to make them compatible? That's why I will step away from any purchase at this point.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

They should work and if not it shouldn't take much from the devs. I suggest waiting until ATS release their MD80 before pulling the trigger on the MD.

They should work and if not it shouldn't take much from the devs. I suggest waiting until ATS release their MD80 before pulling the trigger on the MD.

Thanks, will hold off. I checked youtube and some of the autopilot/ flight director features seem a bit doubtful... Just tested the XP11 Beta, looks great!

As a total newbie to the XPlane world are there any essential addons on sale (that will possibly work in 11 as well)?

Regards, Perry

"Buy the saab 340 :)! its almost 50% off" - +1, similar  depth compared to the PMDG JS41 and Majestic Q400

Hans Soule