Sign in to follow this  
RXP

Flying RXP GTN in XP11 Beta

Now that X-Plane 11 NDA has been lifted, I'd like to share a screenshot of the RXP GTN 650 in the XP11 Beta Baron 58!

gtn650_xp11b_1.jpg

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

It is very nice a sim indeed. It might appear difficult to transition when used to FS(X), and even though I've been using X-Plane for years now, I'm still inhabited with FS(X) habits (keyboard shortcuts mostly).

I've been flying simulators since FS on the C64 (the ZX81 sim won't count really LOL), and rarely got excited by a new simulator, except FU2, FS9, and XP9. XP11 is THE game changer in my opinion.

As for the window, we are yet to make it work in the beta but we are looking into this!

Again, let me take this opportunity to remind: the XP11 GTN will be released as a free update for our XP10 GTN customers!

• Upvote 1

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

It's like Oracle and Informix.... Jean-Luc :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Came here looking for this answer, assume the 750 is compatible with XP11?

I have the flight1 gtn 750 for FSX. If I install the Reality XP version will it conflict in any way?

Thomas Derbyshire

It is working in XP11 as-is, with a couple minor issues with the menus mostly.

This is to be expected because XP11 is a beta for now, and all will be solved around the release of the XP11 RTM.

It does not work for me, I've copied the

v:\X-Plane 10\Resources\plugins\rxpGTN folder

to

v:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\

and in-game, In the default cessna, As soon as I click on GTN 750 XPlane11 crashes.

Did it happen to you ?

Thanks

I honestly couldn't remember because the version we use is already a new in-dev version from the one publicly available, and it could be it is working on our end for this reason alone, or it is the beta which behaves a little differently because of different settings. Nevertheless, another customer reported it is working for him as-is apart the glitch with the menus. Once the beta turns to release, this shouldn't be a problem anymore though.

As soon as I click on GTN 750 XPlane11 crashes

Make sure that you start with a fresh new flight on the ground. And that no flightplan or AP command is active when you start the GTN. 

Hans

So if I buy the XP10 version now, will it work, minus the menu problems, in the XP 11 beta?

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Given the simulator is a beta version for now, it is expected to have issues there and there with the integration.

However, the plugin runs and the GTN display and interact ok, and by the time XP11 reaches release version, we shall be ready on our end with a new update, free to our customers!

Thank you, as this was my favorite add on in P3D.

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

I bought the RXPGTN-750-XPL but it will mot install into XPlane 11.  The installer is looking for the XPlane 10 folder, which does not exist, as I do not have Xplane 10 installed.

How do I proceed?

Thanks,

Howard

Heaven's sake, how did you get the 750 in the VC panel? Please share the ini settings. Thank you.

Hans