Sign in to follow this  
SAK23

Help please.. Electrical power up by the FO

Hi, i need help at this time...

I have the P3D fs2crew voice Edition with the P3D V. 3.4 and the P3D Pmdg 737ngx.

At first of all i read the tutorials many times and yes everything is OK with the settings.

My problem is, if i start my flight with the Cold & Dark Panel State, the FO don't start the electrical power up. And I don't know what i make wrong.

I set up the departure briefing and let it play, after the briefing i thought the FO make the electrical power up?! But he don't do anything.

What i have to do that the FO make the electrical power up?

The FO works, he interact with the Panel but not a electrical power up.

Hope you can help a bit.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

These are the conditions for the FO to do the Elec Power up:

First_flight_of_the_day == true

APU_Main_Switch_Pos == off

(Ground_power_avail_light == false or RUN ELEC PWR UP GPU PRE-CON option == true)

FO_performs_power_up option == true

It'll be on of those.

Thanks mate for for your fast reply!

I will check my options and give it a try.

Is there any other workaround such as load aircraft, load fs2crew main panel, start departure briefing? And after the departure briefing the FO should do the electrical start up, without any inputs from my side right?

Greetings

Hello,

Silly question: Are going to the Preflight Event page (press PF button) and "Run the Preflight events"?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Thanks a lot for your help, but i am not sure if i understand what you try me to explain.

I use the voice command edition and what i see is the main panel from fs2crew. But we're is the "pf" Button? I know we're the main button, secondary button, hard mute button is because that's the buttons from the main..

You have to press on the SEC button, which will pop up the Secondary panel. The PF button is the middle one on the right.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Ouh, ok sounds good to me. I didn't know that!

Thanks for the tip, I will try it definitely later. But for the moment it's horrible late. I have to go sleep some hours.

Bye and thanks a lot

Hi,

so now it works perfect, thanks for the solution! What a great experience to fly with that tool!

Only one question is left, I use fspassenger too, but the FA announcements play at the same time with fs2crew, is that possible to disable the FA announcement like the safety aboard etc? I like the feature calls like cabin is secure, i want only disable the safety announcements.

Any chance?

Hi,

You can set the sound level to 0 for the PA so that you don't hear them anymore.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg