Sign in to follow this  
sparkie66

New Aircraft for P3D and 32 Bit Simulators

Jim no need for sarcasm because some one  has more knowledge as you do and just sharing it ;-)

Sorry about that, I apologize as you clearly have such vast experience.  I didn't notice the commercial member tag on your profile, so I yield to your expertise.

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Sorry about that, I apologize as you clearly have such vast experience.  I didn't notice the commercial member tag on your profile, so I yield to your expertise.

Jim no need for sarcasm because some one  has more knowledge as you do and just sharing it ;-)

chill boys ! forget abt it !! enjoy flying whatever you like :D

Darned... I want one of those tags too. :P

P3D in it's current form is in so many ways changed that it's a new simulator ;-)

I understand what you're saying but to me P3D still is good old FSX in some new clothes. :wink: Changed, yes, better, yes, improved, yes, and so on, but still too many old FSX problems in it.

Darned... I want one of those tags too. :P

I understand what you're saying but to me P3D still is good old FSX in some new clothes. :wink: Changed, yes, better, yes, improved, yes, and so on, but still too many old FSX problems in it.

Lol Jeroen, we can swap you may have mine and go back as in the old days without no tags in this forum ;-)

Well they could have called it FS11 and released by MS (then everybody would have called it a new sim)

Maybe the differences are bigger between FSX and P3D V3 as they where with FS9 > FSX ;-)

André

Well they could have called it FS11 and released by MS (then everybody would have called it a new sim)

Maybe the differences are bigger between FSX and P3D V3 as they where with FS9 > FSX ;-)

You've got a (very) fair point there. :wink: And er... you may keep the tag. :hi: