Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack v1.0 LITE BETA

I'm pretty late with uploading this one for you guys on AVSIM, my fault, kinda neglecting the forum lately.  :fool:

So this one is just a "bridge" pack, kind of preview of v1.0. It contains only summer DAY SKY textures, and a preset for PTA tool v1.62.
So use URP v0.95 and install new sky textures over current ones, and apply new preset, that's all.

The plan is to include the sky textures for all seasons, some variations on day sky textures for all 9 day cycle, dawn sky textures of course, and rework of current sky textures.

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0oly4mohqkafgr/URP%20v1.0%20LITE%20BETA.rar?dl=0

01_zpsoh4xq5wt.jpg

02_zpswz9outyk.jpg

Enjoy captains!

• Upvote 1

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Thanks buddy!

Good job! ;)

Are you going to make a preset also for the new pta 2.0??

I'm still using your setting for pta 1.62, but some options are changed and a few has been added.

Thanks buddy!

Good job! ;)

Are you going to make a preset also for the new pta 2.0??

I'm still using your setting for pta 1.62, but some options are changed and a few has been added.

Yep, current;y working on a new preset for V2.0. Stay tuned.  :wink:

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I need to touch anything at in-sim settings?

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I need to touch anything at in-sim settings?

Same as for URP v0.x - HDR ON, 1.40 - 0.80 - 1.00

• Upvote 1

Same as for URP v0.x - HDR ON, 1.40 - 0.80 - 1.00

BTW, you can include these adjustments into your preset by cfg tweak in PTA:

Cfgjpg_8038286_24282099.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks guys!

Waiting for the preset for 2.0

Any recommendations to shadows setup?

• Upvote 1

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Thank you, love your preset  :smile:

Just one question. The old Sky Textures from URP 0.95 was also just Summer textures, right? 

Thank you, love your preset  :smile:

Just one question. The old Sky Textures from URP 0.95 was also just Summer textures, right? 

Well kind of. I said kind of because you can use them any season, it will look good.

Well kind of. I said kind of because you can use them any season, it will look good.

That's right, your Sky Textures look really good!  :smile:
I just ask so lol

Looking forward for the PTA 2 Preset and all season textures.
You really have a hand for that  :wink:

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.