Sign in to follow this  
jetsmell

FS Recorder alternative?

I've tried several times to get FS Recorder to work with my FSX SE but to no avail. Is there a recorder on the market payware or freeware that is compatible with FSX SE ?

If you have an NVidia video card then download their NVidia GEforce Experience software as it includes a free video recorder that doesn't put any load on the CPU and works great.  I have been using it for at least six months without a problem and great videos without stuttering and pauses.

If you have an NVidia video card then download their NVidia GEforce Experience software as it includes a free video recorder that doesn't put any load on the CPU and works great. I have been using it for at least six months without a problem and great videos without stuttering and pauses.

I didn't know that, but I deleted the GE Force software as it interfered with NVidia Inspector.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

If you have an NVidia video card then download their NVidia GEforce Experience software as it includes a free video recorder that doesn't put any load on the CPU and works great.  I have been using it for at least six months without a problem and great videos without stuttering and pauses.

Don't confuse a screen capture program, which is what the NVIDIA shadowplay is with something like FSRecorder which is more of a game recorder. The latter lets you go back and replay your flight within the game utilizing all it's functions like changing views. This is essentially like FS instant replay. What made FSRecorder so much better, it is smoother, can capture the whole flight, instant replay is limited (Although I think DTG removed that limit in FSX-SE, I could be wrong) and it captured AI as well. This new software looks similar, what's not clear though, does it capture AI traffic like FSRecorder does? Shadowplay on the other hand just captures that you record. To make videos with multiple view points, you need to use both. I use BandiCam myself for my screen capture recorder.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d