Sign in to follow this  
robert young

RealAir Simulations Closure

Rob and Sean,

Thank you for bringing FS to a new level. You both set the benchmark when it came to quality, integrity, and your devotion to this hobby.

All the best to you both for a well deserved retirement.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Rob and Sean,

Best wishes to the positive news of Carla's treatments and life journey ... and of course a huge thank you to both your commitments to the flight simulation community over the many years ... you both will be missed.

Cheers, Rob.

I;m very sorry to hear the news. I know nothing about business and it may be a stupid question, but how come you dont sell the company to someone like Aerosoft?

• Upvote 2

Hope to see you both hang out here or elsewhere as flight sim hobbyists. Thanks for the fs2002 sf260 to the fsx tduke.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Well, one thing is for certain, it wasn't for a lack of sales! :Tounge:  This community loved you and we can see in your work that you loved us too! But all of that love is secondary to our love of family and life. So I wish you all the best! 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Damned shame on many fronts. He's probably had enough of dumb simmers! What happens when a dumb simmer has to reinstall his simulator when there's no account to log on to? I hope it doesn't go the way of Sibwings.

In any event, take it easy Rob and Sean.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

What a shock it is to read this news and to realise we are losing a team who have set the 'gold standard' for aircraft addons. Under the circumstances however the reasons for their decision are completely understandable. It just remains to wish Rob, Sean (and those they love) all the best and to thank them for their incredible contribution to our hobby and the pleasure their products gave and continue to give us.

Bill

Best wishes to you both. Sad to see you go -  RealAir was a maker of consistently high-quality GA aircraft add-ons. Now there's only one left, as far as I can see.  On second thoughts, make that two...maybe two-and-a-half.

(I should have upgraded my Turbine Duke and Lancair when I had the chance...)

Damned shame on many fronts. He's probably had enough of dumb simmers! What happens when a dumb simmer has to reinstall his simulator when there's no account to log on to? I hope it doesn't go the way of Sibwings.

In any event, take it easy Rob and Sean.

Hi Ron, Sean has assured me that customer support will still be open, and not being technical I hope that is the case. If it isn't then please let me know.

All the best,

Rob

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Rob and Sean,

Best wishes for the future. The Turbine Duke is my favorite GA plane (and truly a masterpice of simulation) and I will miss it if it becomes incompatible with future ESP-based sims. Have you thought about selling the rights to your aircraft?

Jay

Loved the Dukes and Lancair. You guys will be sorely missed.

Best wishes to you robert and sean. Thanks for or all the awesome products you made. 

All the best,

Kimo

Kimo

RealAir Simulations set a fine example with exemplary products and will be sadly missed. Best wishes Rob and Sean.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Thanks for your contributions to the hobby guys. You'll be missed.

All The Best!

Jimmy

James McLees