Sign in to follow this  
robert young

RealAir Simulations Closure

I'd like to wish you and your loved ones all the best and thank you for a number of truly outstanding addon planes. (And so and so many flight dynamics supplied to even more of those planes.)

If I only had upgraded the Legacy to v2 as I had been pondering a few times ...  

Thank you again and I am hoping for Carla's full recovery.

Thanks Rob and Sean for the best addons!  The Legacy is still my favorite of all.

Will be praying for Carla and family!  

Take Care,

Thanks everyone for the kind words which are appreciated. My special thanks Ryan, for your generous testing and support over many years. Also special thanks to Rob Ainscough whose constant encouragement and support helped us move over to P3d.

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Sad news for the community. Best wishes for the three.

Hans

No way.  One of the all time flightsim greats.   Understandable given the situation, but a sad loss for us all.

I just can and want to echo what has been said here above in many posts.

Thank You very much Rob and Sean for Your outstanding aircrafts, which without the slightest doubt, did a lot to make flightsimming an unique and fantastic experience whenever jumping into one of the great virtual cockpits of Your superb aircrafts!

Thank You!

Furthermore i am also wishing You and Your families all the very, very best, take care,

Christoph

A sad loss for us all but understandable under the circumstances.  All the best - and thank-you

Sean and Rob,

Just wanted to add my words of appreciation too. Your products have given me a great deal of pleasure over the years; the SF.260 in particular was a real FS 'game changer' and I absolutely flew the pants off it! Your talent, artistry and attention-to-detail has shone through in each subsequent aeroplane you've released, and with retirement you guys leave behind a legacy to be proud of (and I don't just mean the Lancair one!)

Thanks also for taking the time to explain the reasons behind your departure from the scene. Many smaller developers just seem to vanish into thin air.

I wish you both, and Carla, all the very best for the future.

Thanks again chaps!

Nick 

Nick M - A2A Simulations

Thanks Rob and Sean for all the great addons and great support! I'll be enjoying your products for many years to come. All the best to Carla.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

I left my best wishes for Rob and Sean over at AirDailyX, but it doesn't hurt to repeat it. Good luck to you both and keep it real!

These are devestating news, but only virtually. The irony is that I've been coping with the sadness and devestation that cancer has caused me and my family over the years by flying the Duke all over the virtual world. It has been my escape from a reality that has been hard to live in. So thanks for the "escape" you have created!

I really hope that there will be some kind of solution to the copyprotection/activation of your products so we don't risk losing your beloved addons in the future. You never know what lies ahead. Closed online servers, a new OS, and new versions of P3D. Virtual skies without RealAir(craft) is unthinkable at this point...

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I left my best wishes for Rob and Sean over at AirDailyX, but it doesn't hurt to repeat it. Good luck to you both and keep it real!

These are devestating news, but only virtually. The irony is that I've been coping with the sadness and devestation that cancer has caused me and my family over the years by flying the Dukea all over the virtual world. It has been my escape from a reality that has been hard to live in.

I really hope that there will be some kind of solution to the copyprotection/activation of your products so we don't risk losing your beloved addons in the future. You never know what lies ahead. Closed online servers, a new OS, and new versions of P3D. Virtual skies without RealAir(craft) is unthinkable at this point...

I have asked Sean to remove the activation/protection function. He is in control of it. Thanks for your kind comments.

• Upvote 3

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Great news Rob! You guys are real gentlemen, but aren't all captains?! :)

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

These are devestating news, but only virtually. The irony is that I've been coping with the sadness and devestation that cancer has caused me and my family over the years by flying the Duke all over the virtual world. It has been my escape from a reality that has been hard to live in. So thanks for the "escape" you have created!

Aint that the truth.  Well said.

Thanks RealAir, have truly enjoyed your many products over the years. Again, many thanks for your products and most of all excellent product support. Wish you all the best!!!

erv/erv49

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

Definitely sad news for the community! I will certainly enjoy the Turbine Duke for many years to come! Thanks for this great product and all the best to you and your families!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Oh this is sad news.  I love my RealAir Turbine Duke!   Thanks RealAir for creating the turboprop sportscar of the skies and all the best to you in the future!