Sign in to follow this  
robert young

RealAir Simulations Closure

We would love to give you a going away gift by purchasing more of your products if you could stay one more week.  Best of luck to you.

Alan

We would love to give you a going away gift by purchasing more of your products if you could stay one more week. Best of luck to you.

Alan

+1. I'd buy the entire hangar given the chance.

Hans Soule

I would expect RealAir to make a massive windfall if they opened up their store for another 1-2 weeks.

I'd 

I would expect RealAir to make a massive windfall if they opened up their store for another 1-2 weeks.

I'd be happy to contribute to that windfall.

• Upvote 1

Sad news indeed Rob.   You have an amazing talent and will be missed.

The Fly!2 days don't seem that long ago.

Good luck in your retirement !

Cheers,

Allen Kriesman

Scenery Solutions

Maybe a little pressure...and love...from the fanbase will bring him around. 

I've asked something akin to this at the beginning of the thread. The reaction was a "No".

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

I'd go get the Decathlon for sure. I was on my "buy" list. Already have the newer Duke and Legacy.

Does anyone know if the two-minute turn bug applied to the Turbine Duke V1 and the Legacy V1? I'm sure it was in the Duke B60 V1 but fixed for the V2 version.

That was the main reason I wanted to upgrade.

I'm taking the sudden unavailability of Real Air products as 'if I had really wanted it I would have bought it already'.

Frankly, I find there are a lot more products that I wish I hadn't bought. :smile:

Ernie

• Upvote 1

Ernest Pergrem

I'm taking the sudden unavailability of Real Air products as 'if I had really wanted it I would have bought it already'.

Frankly, I find there are a lot more products that I wish I hadn't bought. :smile:

Ernie

Well you know how it is, when you can get it you don't necessarily want it, and when you can't get it, then you've gotta have it.

The only reason I never bought more than the SF260 is because I primarily fly PMDG birds and didn't think I'd get much use out of them, but of course now that they're not available I wish I had purchased the twins at least.

I agree however, I've bought quite a few Addon planes and sceneries I wish I hadn't wasted the money on.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I own all RealAir products except the Legacy V2. So I would appreciate a final sale as well. Their addons are just too good to withdraw them from the market without further notice. The Legacy V2 was available for only 10 month. In a time where the lifespan of an addon is measured in decades rather than years, that's really too short.

However, I wish Rob and Sean all the best for the future. Thanks a lot for all these wonderful addons.

Greetings

Tim

• Upvote 1

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

I had held off buying the V2 Duke Turbine and Legacy my because I was waiting until I had a computer with enough horsepower to run them smoothly. I'll be taking delivery of that computer in the next few days...

Real air are the PMDG of GA aircraft/

I am now paranoid  I may hear something like this  from PMDG one day ... If I hear that, my life is over after that.  :Tounge:

I don't believe there is  anything I do not own from Real Air.. I usually buy what they put out on day 1 not unlike PMDG.

I only wish they would sell their technology to someone else who can carry forward with what they did and not let it all die.. That would be a cruel tragedy,

• Upvote 2

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter