Sign in to follow this  
leghorn

EddieSkyPack: Winter Edition

Hello! Previously, I also made a winter textures that are already in the public domain. I hope your work is not plagiarism.

8e87a463c0b2.jpg  ce3c89f92a7c.jpg  08ef5a000f96.jpg  accada9490e7.jpg

Are your serious ? Leghorn is a well deserved member of our community. So it is up to you to proove your allegation-

Btw. I don't believe you!

@leghorn: great pics Bro, really looking forward to this !

Carsten U

Hello! Previously, I also made a winter textures that are already in the public domain. I hope your work is not plagiarism.

If you are going to publicly charge someone for stealing your work, you need more evidence than what you presented.  Please do not make allegations that are undocumented and unproven.  If you have an issue, please PM the OP.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

@leghorn, can you define "soon"? It really looks amazing and I can't wait to put my hands on it!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

It was not an accusation. You can not call a non-existent work plagiarized. But the style of the ad seemed very familiar. Have you seen a lot of screenshots of the sky through the trees before? Guess not. And what if it is the presentation of a new set called "winter"?

Here is a presentation of the beta - version of my textures on the Russian site for testing .. Note the date and the presentation style and preliminary title sets «Zima" (Winter in Russian) My nickname is -. "Apxeonmepukc"
https://goo.gl/zNOIez Post # 1404. There is a link to download ready-made textures (11.27.2016).
https://goo.gl/5KL4vR Post #1380.  A link to the first version of the textures (11.22. 2016).
They are like, is not it? Perhaps it's a coincidence. Here's another example: on the left side - my textures, textures right - one of the authors of this theme, with dark gradient at the top. After clarification slightly lower portion at the bottom of the texture almost identical. Light texture can be dimmed quite easily. Perhaps this coincidence as well.

7516ecd10269.jpg

In addition, previously had a small incident with textures from Gabriel Teles.

That's why I do not blame the author, but to make the assumption. If I'm wrong - I am ready to apologize to him and other distinguished members of the community.
You can take my winter texture. They checked boil, received good reviews in the Russian avsim files.

Those who are not registered on the site can use the following link to download. The archive contains textures, previews, installation instructions and recommended settings. The pop-up offers to create an account can be closed to proceed with the download.
  • Upvote 2

Gennadiy

They checked boil, received good reviews in the Russian avsim files.

I'm investigating but there is no such thing as "Russian avsim files".  AVSIM has nothing to do with the plagarized website called avsim.su.  It's a scam.  They are stealing our files like crazy. 

Locking until I can take a look.

Best regards,

Jim

• Upvote 3

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

The images are not the same and I see no evidence of theft of intellectual property. 

I have banned the accuser from this topic.

Best regards,

Jim

• Upvote 3

Submit News to AVSIM

to the OP, these shots look amazing and thank you for your contribution! And also thanks to Avsim for providing us a home and for your hard work keeping the forums in check...

Happy Landing

John.

• Upvote 1

to the OP, these shots look amazing and thank you for your contribution! And also thanks to Avsim for providing us a home and for your hard work keeping the forums in check...

Happy Landing

John.

Absolutly nothing to add. Thanks to all you guys that help this forum running and fillmor great content.

Thanks so much, carsten

• Upvote 1

Carsten U

Many, many thanks, everybody :) "Soon" is actually this week :)

@kiwi_biplane

i really don't know how to react on this. Just tell my why would i do such a thing? I won't explain myself to you

• Upvote 1

Leghorn, they look sick and like real  photos. Thanks !!!! I  have  fex,rex most of the other textures out there but these ones are something else.Prob better than any other I have seen !

• Upvote 1

Thanks Leghorn for your great work.

• Upvote 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Oh my Gawd, those are probably some of the best flightsim based screenies I have ever seen.  Excellent shots and lovely winter skies.   Please release those right now.  No passing begin, but I might consider giving you $100 monopoly dollars and a small donation.  :))

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to these textures they look very nice. Wonderful work. Will they be available in the file section of the P3D Facebook group?

• Upvote 1

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

I installed these textures and tried installing also the eddie pta ini but I get an error :"ERROR applying tweak [Disable volumizing calculations for clouds]  Problem with patch #0 - Patched block not found."

how do I fix it ?

Thanks