Sign in to follow this  
troyboy66

X-Plane xxx with Logitech G940

Anyone in here using Logitech G940 with X-plane? I'm an FSX user and just recently tried the latest Demo verison of X-Plane 11 but my G940 is not recognized. When I go into the settings to calibrate, the only thing I'm aloud to do is configure pitch and roll for my joystick. Throttle and rudder equipment's are not recognized. Furthermore, the axis for roll does what the pitch is supposed to do and vice versa. Any ideas or fixes?

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

Anyone in here using Logitech G940 with X-plane? I'm an FSX user and just recently tried the latest Demo verison of X-Plane 11 but my G940 is not recognized. When I go into the settings to calibrate, the only thing I'm aloud to do is configure pitch and roll for my joystick. Throttle and rudder equipment's are not recognized. Furthermore, the axis for roll does what the pitch is supposed to do and vice versa. Any ideas or fixes?

You probably have something else mapped to those on your throttle assembly.

You should try a plugin called XPForce. I think it has a demo mode http://www.fsmissioneditor.com/XPForce/ I use it for my Iris yoke.

Thank you. WIll check it out.

You probably have something else mapped to those on your throttle assembly.

I cant figure it out. If you talking about within X-plane11, the new interface looks different to me. I'm not sure how to setup the throttle. Can you help?

• Upvote 1

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

Troy...I have the same G940.  I only got one choice to configure the joystick when I went in.  Rudder.  I also can't find the place to configure the game sticks once you have set up?  Someone must have done this before.  I am seeing if the experience is better then P3D and FSX...So far can't get past setup