Sign in to follow this  
skybluerob

FS2004(FS9) Screenshots

FS9.x is always good for a new adventure.

161203%20Tu-134%20PANC5_zpsmvpiulvn.jpg

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Some great screen shots there , my PC can't quite handle FSX so I still use FS9 and my FS9 ATM looks far better then FSX , FS9 still lives for me too and I just wish other developers realised this as well .

ugcx_banner.png

Every once in awhile while flying and exploring a scene catches my eyeand reminds me of the years of pleasure I have had with fs9:

Screenshot%20187_zps3w9hfbp2.pngfs9%202016-10-16%2009-25-30-94_zpslhwm0bScreenshot%20133_zps46shpvcb.png

Yes, FS9.x still rocks!

Johan, could you please specify which scenery this is? Many thanks!

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

One of the UK sceneries, but I have the distance enhances, with treegen1.0, gepro colors, gev1.2 etc..

Its just the angle, not every angle looks like this!

It would be appreciated if anyone posting FS9 screen shots and videos could indicate a few details such as the title of the scenery.  I have hundreds of great FS9 airports but occasionally I see a gem in all these great shots that I don't recognize or know about. Thanks. 

Greg

I have decided to lock this topic as it violates the Screenshot rules here at AVSIM.  Please do not do it again.

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10