Sign in to follow this  
Ivar Dozon

CLS 767 VC problem..

I'm frustated after searching around the whole day, so let's keep it short and simple..

I just installed the CLS 767 for the second time, and the problem I had before appeared again.

The VC works perfectly fine, except that the windows is greyed out, they're not transparent AT ALL.

I had this problem before, and found a solution, but I CANT find it anymore on the web!

Please help!!

Does it have anything to do with solid windows during rainy conditions?  https://www.commerciallevel.com/?id=78

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I have the same problem with the CLS B767 VC in FSX-SE. The "rain fix" did not help.

Regards,

Scott

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Hi Ivar,

Yes, I've tried the Flight1 precip fix and it did not solve the problem. Regarding the other link you shared, I don't think I'll be buying that as the CLS B767 is the only aircraft that I have the opaque VC windows problem with.

Hopefully, Captain Sim will have their annual sale again, and if so, I'll pick up their 767 ;-)

Cheers,

Scott

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Hi Ivar,

Yes, I've tried the Flight1 precip fix and it did not solve the problem. Regarding the other link you shared, I don't think I'll be buying that as the CLS B767 is the only aircraft that I have the opaque VC windows problem with.

Hopefully, Captain Sim will have their annual sale again, and if so, I'll pick up their 767 ;-)

Cheers,

Scott

Captain Sim 767 is nice, I own it, but what about Level-D 767 with Zinertek HD cockpit? Or is that FS9 only?

Hi Ivar,

Cheers,

Scott

Scott, are you running DX 10? 

Matt King

Hi there,

Yes I am, using Steve's DX 10 Fixer. No problems with any other aircraft.

Cheers,

Scott

Scott Cebula