Sign in to follow this  
brucek

Saitek Pro Flight Switch

I'm thinking of purchasing a Saitek Pro Flight Switch panel for X-Plane, but see references to "FSX only".  Has anyone tried this with XP, and is it just less functional than with FSX, or is it totally useless with XP? I use XP on an iMac (I see references to "works on a Mac" and "Win XP only").

Thanks- Bruce.

Thanks, awesome. Better support here than from the one vendor I contacted.

Bruce

Saitek was recently purchased by Logitech last September so hopefully the drivers and software will improve once the dust settles ;)

Spad.next is a payware option that works flawlessly with XP11 and seems to be quite robust. 

Floyd Stolle

www.stollco.com

Also, SPAD.neXt http://www.spadnext.com/home.html just added XP support. It may be still a bit rough and lack plane profiles, but these will come for sure. Basically it works, at least with the C172, as I tried recently. It's also able to drive Saitek FIPs already.

Best, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Can I just confirm that it's ok on a Mac ?

Thanks, I really appreciate the help.

Thanks for all the great info.

Bruce