Sign in to follow this  
burm

P3d Warning

When I start p3d 3.4 I get a message in a red stop sign - Warning FS did not shut down properly the last time you ran it. You should reboot ..

I had just installed Ultimate Traffic 2.

Thanks

Paul

When I start p3d 3.4 I get a message in a red stop sign - Warning FS did not shut down properly the last time you ran it. You should reboot ..

I had just installed Ultimate Traffic 2.

Thanks

Paul

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=121945

I think your problem is default flight scenario and wx - happened to me also - search more in P3D forums this has been mention quite few times in other posts

Rich Sennett

Guest JustanotherPilot

Check simconnect and fsuipc installs are okay and up to date.

I get the same warring and UT2 stops working after loading a flight. For some strange reason that only happens when MSI after burner is running in the background, I close after burner and the warning doesn't show up and UT2 works fine.

had the same problem from time to time in FSX with UT2, its not a P3D problem rather a UT2 issue

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

Uninstall Rivatuner if it was installed together with MSN Afterburner. The Ut2 error should go away.

Dragos

I9-13900K/ Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC/ Aorus Master Z790/ Kingston 64GB@6000Mhz DDR 5/ 2TB nvme 0.2 Samsung 980 PRO/ Deepcool LS720