Sign in to follow this  
captain420

X-Plane 11 Compatibility list

Hi all. Just wanted to know what add-ons are currently compatible with XP11? Such as SkyMaxx Pro, RealWorld Connector, MaxxXP, World Traffic, Flight Factor 777, IXEG 737, Jar A330, Flight Factor A350 XWB, Carenado/Alabeo planes, 3rd party payware airports, and etc.

Before I jump and purchase, I want to be sure that my add-ons for XP10 will work with XP11.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

From the ones I have tested. Skymaxx Pro works with RWC but there are some graphical issues with clouds. Skymaxx 4 is on the way and will be XP11 compatible but this will probably not be until XP11 is final.

IXEG works well in XP11. You need to change the APU setting in plane maker to get the APU working and there is a gizmo soft crash when you load. This is due to a changed data ref in XP11. Ben Russel the gizmo dev has request Laminar to set this back to what it was before. There will be a free full update of the IXEG to XP11 but probably after the v1.1 update.

I have heard the FF A350 works but cannot confirm. I have the FF 767 working but you need to copy over the GN430 nave data from the Custom Data folder in XP10 to the same in XP11.

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

Go over Da Org... I started an aircraft list a few days ago and there's another thread about plugins.

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/forum/313-xp11-compability-list-aircraft/

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Go over Da Org... I started an aircraft list a few days ago and there's another thread about plugins.

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/forum/313-xp11-compability-list-aircraft/

Great!

Oops, but that link s broken :-/

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Hi all. Just wanted to know what add-ons are currently compatible with XP11? Such as SkyMaxx Pro, RealWorld Connector, MaxxXP, World Traffic, Flight Factor 777, IXEG 737, Jar A330, Flight Factor A350 XWB, Carenado/Alabeo planes, 3rd party payware airports, and etc.

Before I jump and purchase, I want to be sure that my add-ons for XP10 will work with XP11.

Keep in my mind XPX-11 is in early beta. Most AC addons are buggy. And I wouldn't go buy any XPX-10 ADDONS untill they are XPX-11 comparable !

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Several of my heavy aircraft fail to close the gear doors in XP-11.  Is there a quick fix somewhere that will remedy this or is an upgrade (often at an expected cost) the only option?

John

John Wingold

I have heard the FF A350 works but cannot confirm. I have the FF 767 working but you need to copy over the GN430 nave data from the Custom Data folder in XP10 to the same in XP11.

+1 FlightFactor A350 works pretty well with XP11

Several of my heavy aircraft fail to close the gear doors in XP-11.  Is there a quick fix somewhere that will remedy this or is an upgrade (often at an expected cost) the only option?

John

For the planes that have this issue, does it affect the flight physics? Increased drag? Just wondering if I purchase a Carenado plane with gear door issues will I be able to fly it?

does it affect the flight physics? Increased drag?

Not that I can tell.  The only reason I knew it was going on was when I switched to outside view.

John

John Wingold

Does anyone know if the following add-ons will work on XP11?

1.) World Traffic

2.) Airfoilabs C172

3.) RealityXP GTN 650/750

4.) X-Camera

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Does anyone know if the following add-ons will work on XP11?

1.) World Traffic

2.) Airfoilabs C172

3.) RealityXP GTN 650/750

4.) X-Camera

Number 2 works for me fine. I don't have others 

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Xcamera works fine. I'd also like to know about GTN 650/750. Anyone?