Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Cockpitphd.com - what is your experience

I just ordered a box from them for my Saitek TQ but I never received any order confirmation nor any receipt. I did receive an email from Paypal though showing me the transaction.

Hopefully all is good but it does feel a bit odd paying for something without any confirmation you did...

Richard Åsberg

Thanks but I ended up cancelling my order and simply changed the way I mounted the TQ and by doing so I now have the TQ in a much better position.

I just started flying using an Oculus Rift headset and learned how blind you get when it comes to the real world :wink:

Richard Åsberg

I ordered from Cockpit PhD and did not receive my p[product or any email returns. I emailed four times and went back to Paypal for a return of my money.

Same here.  They responded when I asked turn around time for their products, they said 2 months -what???   It sucks waiting for a small parcel that went by ship instead of air. Tracking stops once it departs HongKong. I ordered since June and have not received it and it's already mid - August.   I am not confident   I'll receive what i ordered.  To anyone out there...... I will not recommend ordering anything from them... Beware!!!

I had ordered the same thing a few years back. No issues. Cheap plastic with no mounting but did receive from Asia with no issues a few years ago.