Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

AI Controller 2.0 (Gate-to-Gate https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/498931-ai-controller-20-gate-to-gate-control-open-beta/Control) Open Beta

On 3/1/2017 at 7:33 AM, Zuendholz said:

My problem is, in germany the AI doesn't seem to be handled by AI Controller. 

I think you just need to go into "Settings\SID STARs Approaches and Finals and select the German airports, then apply.  Alternatively, you can also go into "Settings\Generic Approaches..." and just enter the ICAO for Munich and Frankfurt, then apply.

On 3/3/2017 at 0:56 PM, FlyTweety said:

My impression is, AIC is not listen it´s own commands, I tried it several times, the  Go Arround Enhanced blabla approach (Pattern to long, please invent a shorter expression :cool:) is flying downwind very low at about 3200ft, then the first issue is, as soon as the trafic comes to the crosswind turn, it is reported as "Start Lineup Final" and the Landing Gear comes out (remember, indeed this is the begin of the crosswind section.

At the same time the traffic starts to climb like hell so that it starts the true final approach turn at 8000ft and more. All the time the Des Alt is apprx. 3400ft, so, no reason to climb.
The same i noticed for the custom final, AI came in from the opposite heading, starts the teardrop procedure, while it do so, it climbed fron 3000 ft to 6500...

Is this still at EDDF using the custom files you emailed me and also the generic approach option?  Regarding being on crosswind when AIMonitor states the AI is lining up on final, AIMonitor is showing the waypoint the AI is currently intercepting (e.g., the AI is on the crosswind, but it is in the process of intercepting the lineup waypoint).  That is sort of confusing, perhaps I'll change it.  

Did you try to slew-mode approach option?  Any better results with that?

On 3/5/2017 at 2:31 AM, Scott58 said:

Anybody having problems converting PMDG sids/stars? I keep getting a message that say's SID<STAR and Final Approach Conversion Utility(AIConv.exe) for use with AI Controller. has stopped working. What have I done wrong? Hope someone can help me with this little matter.

Does it convert any files?  If so, what were the last few things AIController says in the command window (will give an indication as to what file was causing it a problem).

On 3/8/2017 at 2:07 AM, thestuntman said:

I am getting an error every time AIController tries to update the runways and taxi file.

Runway and taxi update FAILED to complete successfully.

There is nothing in the log, and nothing to say why this error is occurring and what is causing it.

There should be an error window that pops up in AIMonitor giving more info.  Regarding YSSY, this may be related to the first error.  Is 11/29 a real runway at YSSY?

On 3/8/2017 at 11:06 PM, DMojo said:

Hi guys,

Is AI Traffic FPS improved with this add-on as a result of the aircraft injection and movement processing independently from FSX?

David

Movement processing is independent from FSX, but not sure how much it improves FPS.

Regards,

-Roland

5 hours ago, Clipper Ocean Spray said:

There should be an error window that pops up in AIMonitor giving more info.  Regarding YSSY, this may be related to the first error.  Is 11/29 a real runway at YSSY?

Regards,

-Roland

No, it is not. According to https://www.airservicesaustralia.com/aip/current/ersa/FAC_YSSY_10-Nov-2016.pdf

there are 07/25 and 16/34 R/L.

On 03/10/2017 at 4:18 PM, Clipper Ocean Spray said:

Is this still at EDDF using the custom files you emailed me and also the generic approach option?  Regarding being on crosswind when AIMonitor states the AI is lining up on final, AIMonitor is showing the waypoint the AI is currently intercepting (e.g., the AI is on the crosswind, but it is in the process of intercepting the lineup waypoint).  That is sort of confusing, perhaps I'll change it.  

Did you try to slew-mode approach option?  Any better results with that?

Regards,

-Roland

No, to crosscheck some reslts i'm hopping from Airport to Airport.

The issue above i noticed for the smaller Airport EDLW, released by Aerosoft some Years ago.

Not to much traffic and only one STAR for each runway.

Later i noticed, that there is the problem that the Traffic will be injectet not very far away at 12-15000ft, the first Waypoint need to be passed at 4000 ft.

Biggest problem is, there is too less drag with my flightdynamics. In result the FAIB A320 comes along like a bird of pray, very high (but still not enough) sinkrate and 365 kts at the STAR exit passing at 4500 ft. 500 ft to high.

Then AIC switch to the enhanced approach, the Traffic continues to sink down to less than 1000 ft ( Des Alt 3400 ft) clim  again to 5500 and and on. It's a wild up and down, ending up like in my first post.

Slew mode was better, but the touchdown was half of runway in  the most cases.

The problem is, at each Airport i have different problems, today i tried LOWW from FlyTampa. There AIC was commanding a teardrop for each Aircraft on the final at 2000ft, though the aircraft was on the right track at the right ILS...

I figured out why I was getting the error message I think there was a bad file or something in France otherwise all the rest work perfectly

One thing I was wondering is there a way to control how far back AI will go before turning some of my aircraft are backing out from the gate and they turn but they turn right within the aircraft next to him so I'm just wondering if there's a way to make them back up farther before they make their rotation

Warning: When anyone plans to update EDDF to V2.1, copy and keep your V. 2.06 AFCAD File.

The so called "hightec" AFD is that kind of "special", it is currently unusable with AIC.
AIC cannot find suitable taxipaths, RWY 18 is 120 m long and heading 250...

Currently i don´t have the time to figure it out, but either we have moving jetways OR AIC....

• Upvote 1

SidStarConverter is also crashing when trying to convert sid-stars files. It copies all files but when it starts converting it crashes immediately. It seems to have one crash for each country,

I have a strange problem with AI controller V2.0 At EDDF and EHAM ( both aerosoft) everything starts smoothly but after some time, i notice few airplans bombdive or fly at 50 feet above ground and all directions and keep circling over airport, crash landing. I did not notice it on fly tampa dubai or other sceneray. When i  check AI contrller window, it says that runway data may not have complied correctly. I have updated aircraft and airport data but still it is the same.

Any help?

thanks

Ash Nerurkar

13 hours ago, BuboBubo said:

SidStarConverter is also crashing when trying to convert sid-stars files. It copies all files but when it starts converting it crashes immediately. It seems to have one crash for each country,

Correction, it is AirConv.exe that crashes.

Please add an option to "Exclude Sleeping AI" rather than Ground AI, into the main data collection interface

It would really help with tracking AI planes

Thanks

• Upvote 2

Also would it be possible to add 'always slew' mode to taxing AI aswell?

Mainly because although the other way is more realistic, sometimes in custom scenery airports the planes get stuck at tight bends and other places. 

Cheers, otherwise really useful tool. I use the FSUIPC traffic limiter to control AI numbers, but this tools helps them move about much better

On 03/25/2017 at 4:12 PM, Zinnertek said:

Please add an option to "Exclude Sleeping AI" rather than Ground AI, into the main data collection interface

It would really help with tracking AI planes

Thanks

+ 1

• Upvote 1

if i want to installed the most up to date version including most recent hotfix of AI controller 2.0, where cna i find the link?

Ash Nerurkar

18 hours ago, ashun said:

if i want to installed the most up to date version including most recent hotfix of AI controller 2.0, where cna i find the link?

Page 1 post 1 of this thread for the main program and then you'll need to hunt through the posts for the updates

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png