Clipper Ocean Spray

AI Controller 2.0 (Gate-to-Gate https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/498931-ai-controller-20-gate-to-gate-control-open-beta/Control) Open Beta

Hi there,

Has AI Controller V2 not been released yet ? I can't find it on the internet only version 1.14

I installed FSX a few days ago, and would like to try the Beta Version 2. But when I try the following link to the V2 Beta Version gotten from this thread, it won't work :- http://www.mediafire.com/file/gi5axjbq8447tjq/AIControllerV2.zip

Could someone, tell me of a Website on the internet, where you can download it from ? Any info would be appreciated

Regards

Eddie Winch

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I managed to download, the AI Controller V2 Beta Program in the end. I used a Proxy Website to access the .zip File, I am going to try the Program tomorrow.

Eddie

Hi, I would like to ask you which port I have to insert in the file simconnect to run it on a secondary pc like for example for AS16 and FSCaptain. 

I have a problem with decompiling scenery files, it does not load fsx.cfg files even though it has put the right path inside the config path. The loading bar does not go on.
How can I solve?
Thank you.

Gianmarco Ragazzoni

On 22.01.2017 at 9:45 PM, Clipper Ocean Spray said:

I've noticed this too for certain aircraft.  I'll have to revisit that code and account for this.  In the meantime you can turn the anti-incursion options off or increase the minimum distance.

where i can find this option to disable it? pls

in P3Dv4.3 it does not control anything.

i.e.:
setting taxi speed at 40knots, ai is slow in taxing as usual
setting a big ai separation of 25 nm, ai is very close each other, and consquent go-arounds