Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

AI Controller 2.0 (Gate-to-Gate Control) Open Beta Prepar3D

No activities any longer? Also on the FSX thread nothing since August :/ No news might be good news :)

19 hours ago, Kermit27 said:

No activities any longer? Also on the FSX thread nothing since August :/ No news might be good news :)

Works fine in v4 for me.  Now the Traffic optimizer is another thing.  Doesn't seem to work in v4 with current simconnect.  He did post a workaround and is supposedly updating it for v4 but we'll see. 

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

Hello This tool also works with P3D V4.1?
And where can you download it.

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

I think it’s safe to say this is no longer in progress... no updates, no communication = No hope...

I’m happy to pay for this product, it’s exactly what I needed , it’s a shame 

Paul Wain

14 minutes ago, wsmeier said:

Isn't @simbol working on something that will accomplish at least some of these functions?

Yes, it is in currently in the queue after the release of AI lights Reborn professional edition.

No ETA at the moment.

Regards,

Simbol 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, simbol said:

Yes, it is in currently in the queue after the release of AI lights Reborn professional edition.

Excellent news! Thanks, @simbol.

Walter Meier

Hi Simbol,

Jeesh - you seem to be everywhere helping everyone with everything...

:laugh:

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

1 hour ago, simbol said:

No ETA at the moment.

Regards,

Simbol 

and from me a BIG THANK YOU Brother for the AI lights reborn free edition. Saw them a few days ago and i love them so much.

• Upvote 1

Carsten U

1 minute ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Simbol,

Jeesh - you seem to be everywhere helping everyone with everything...

:laugh:

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

I am just a flight sim user as you Scott, I am online (or everywhere as you say) as much as you are.

I am one of you guys that is now developing for the flight sim community, so I listen very carefully on these forums and I am trying to deliver solutions that all of us want that is all ( I want them too!), also I try to help people as much as possible as it is important to grow the community and continue to re-enforce the well being of all our comunity.

Simbol.

Oooo this is awesome news. Thank you!! 

Hope me one of the features is selecting the runway for AI traffic.. SID and stars are not important lol 😜

looking forward to this project 

Paul Wain

Hello,

aren't here any recent activities going on with this software? It is really long time ago we have read something from the developer.

Best regards!

When you think about what it was trying to accomplish, you realize that the app was too difficult to constantly maintain as freeware, mostly because the flight sim world moved on with various revisions of P3d. What the add-on attempted to do was to track all the sim ATC-controlled AI aircraft and then wrest control of them when they were near an airport, thus forcing them to fly SIDs and STARs to and from the correct runways. Despite what a few people have posted, I could never get it to work correctly with P3d4. Perhaps you should PM one of the people that discovered the secret formula.

I don't think that it's absolutely become abandonware, as a P3d4 version still may show up in the future.