Sign in to follow this  
Murmur

Details... Details...

Some little details that some of you might have missed:

.) When an AI aircraft talks to ATC, you can hear the background noise of the engine in their mic. Especially noticeable if it's a propeller aircraft, of course.

.) AI aircrafts react to turbulence (and also wake turbulence, if landing behind a heavy aircraft) and crosswind. You can see their flight controls move and wings bending, while they're being shaken by turbulence. To see that, set up a good number of AI aircrafts, a 15kt crosswind and moderate turbulence, and do aircraft spotting at the holding point.

.) Aircrafts landing lights illuminate other aircrafts in front of them in the take off queue. The aircraft that lands is also briefly illuminated by the aircraft waiting at the holding point.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Very nice Murmur, something a lot simmers might not notice.

The only time I have wake is in DCS , and now XP11 has too which is cool

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Very nice Murmur, something a lot simmers might not notice.

The only time I have wake is in DCS , and now XP11 has too which is cool

It has had it for a long time, but most people don't notice as the AI does not get a lot of use.

It has had it for a long time, but most people don't notice as the AI does not get a lot of use.

Wake not on the AI but the aircraft i am flying, gotta try to follow a jumbo after it takes off

Wake not on the AI but the aircraft i am flying, gotta try to follow a jumbo after it takes off

Yes, you could do this in 10 as well ;)

And also in XP9 as far as I remember. Possibly even in XP8, but that's too long ago to remember. XP has a looot of things you can't see on screenshots.

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

Yes, you could do this in 10 as well ;)

Oh k i never tried it in XP10 

And also in XP9 as far as I remember. Possibly even in XP8, but that's too long ago to remember. XP has a looot of things you can't see on screenshots.

I came to XP @10 :)